Reaction score
Evening Peeps.

I've been intermittently posting photos of my current grow....and asking plenty of daft questions along the way - so I thought I'd pull my finger out and post my 1st journal. Hopefully some of the learning that I've obtained from you fine people will be put to good use in this new project......

Anyhow.....the pre planting set up.

Seeds:

2 x Fastbuds CBD Crack
2 x Fastbuds FBT26 [CBD/THC ratio 20:1]
2 x Fast Buds Blackberry
2 x Mephisto Ghost Toof

3 x 3 x 5.8 Gorilla Shorty.
GN HS1 - for first 7-10 days of life.
GN Telos 0008 - to replace HS1.
HLG 100 v.2 - to be added at 2nd week of flowering.

18/6 Lighting schedule.

6" Presh Hyperfan + CarboAir 50 filter.

Rhizo Wilma Large 4 pot system [12l pots] being ordered on Wednesday. [2 CBD Crack + 2 FBT26]

+ will be growing an additional 4 plants in 1.5 litre pots. [2 Blackberry + 2 Ghost Toof]

Biobizz All Mix & Light Mix - 70/30 ratio + Ecothrive Charge [Seeds to be planted in just Light Mix]

Going down the Biotabs route in the hope of simplying the feeding process [Was a little late on the nutes in current grow.] So tabs plus their PK 5-8 are on order.

I've loaded the soil mix with the Charge and it's been cooking for the last 2 weeks.

Ecothrive Biosys will be added at transplant.

Will be abusing the girls so LST and HST are likley to be employed.

So....Day 0.

Propagator at the ready and seed soil soaked - beans going in tomorrow morning.

I'm a relative novice [3rd grow] and a complete virgin with regard to the Wilma system so please feel free in posting any advice, pointing out any boo boos or just tagging along for the ride.

Much love,

Harry

Last edited:
Morning all.

Day one and the seeds are planted. [30/07 germination.......hopefully or some scribbling will be required!]

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1212.JPG

In the propagator sitting on a heat mat - 2 T5s ready to switch on once they've broken the earth.

Let the fun begin. :biggrin:

Nice strains bud will be a good harvest

Ha ha - love the "hello my name is stickers" - going to watch this grow.

:pop:

Last edited:
subbed :pop: ppp

Back