Lighting Hans' Multi Strain LED Autopot Grow - Tyrone Special vs. Crystal Meth

Hansbricks

Autopot Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, back with another grow. Got a few new things for this round, the main one being my new light (Mars II 400 LED) which has replaced my old Vipar. Also got the AirDome add-on for my Autopots, and I've added a couple more supplements to my AN line-up.

The two plants I'm running in the Autopot's are Tyrone Special from Mephisto and a Crystal Meth from FastBuds. I've been eyeing some of these FastBuds strains for awhile now and was hoping to see some grows on them but doesn't seem like many people growing them yet. So I hope the Crystal Meth puts out some really frosty buds like they claim... I know the Tyrone has already proven to be one of the frostiest strains around so really looking forward to see the results of this grow.

Also I decided to throw another Bloody Skunk into a smaller pot since I was so pleased with how my first one turned out, won't be fully documenting it here though.

Grow Area:

4'x2'x5' Grow Tent
4" Extraction Fan and Carbon Filter
(3) Small Fans for Air Circulation

Lighting:
Mars-Hydro 400w Mars II LED (190w actual)
Cidly Apollo 4 LED (130w actual) - Custom, see here for details
Generic 36w Single Module LED (20w actual)

Nutrients/Supplements:
Advanced Nutrients - pH Perfect Grow/Micro/Bloom, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice, Overdrive and Cal/Mg

Soil:
Pro-Mix Organic w/ ~30% Perlite + Dolomite Lime
(Autopots have 1" bottom layer of clay pellets)

Pots:
2 x 15L Autopot kit with AirDomes. (6L regular pot for BS)

All three are off to a good start already, currently just under the Apollo and 36w LED. Here are pics from today.

Crystal Meth - Day 3

wDEj6uv.jpg

Tyrone Special - Day 2
v9za3QM.jpg

Getting comfy, this outta be good!

Cheers, Mr. Brix!

Best of luck mate...you will love the airdomes once the plants take off...:Growing:

Always awesome strain selection hans. Knock em out the park like usual my man.

Thanks for stopping by guys :tiphat: The winter grow cycle has best conditions for temp and humidity in my tent so hopefully it will be a pretty good show :grin:

Yeah Duggy, looking forward to the explosive growth with these airdomes... the results you and Hazy are getting is quite impressive :thumbs:

Last edited:
Just a quick update. Gave them a small watering with added cal/mag plus some voodoo juice (first time using) hope they like it... this stuff isn't cheap lol.

Crystal Meth - Day 7
WvYR8FO.jpg

Tyrone Special - Day 6
D0DpAqy.jpg

I just subbed up for this trip Hansbricks.:Sharing One:
Glad I caught it at the start.
Gotta see what you do with the crackhead.

Welcome aboard Ronin. Hope I don't disappoint... crackhead vs. tweeker should be interesting :smoke:

Time for me to watch and learn. I am in...

Thanks for tagging along VG :Sharing One:

Back