Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

yes Hans, that's the speil they all give you, but they are all wrong. You can't remove anything from a plant that has gone into it. Look into the biology, you'll see.You can starve it to death, which is what a long flush does, and unless you continue until the buds are dead too, guess what's still in those "flushed" buds? The dying plant transports as much nutrient to the buds as it can. I've even starved a budded plant to death and it took almost 6 weeks.

And I've got $100 that says no one can tell the difference between "flushed" bud and unflushed bud that has been cured the same way for both. I'm 20-0 in that challenge so far...

I'm not arguing one way or the other, but if you are supplying the bud I will do my duty and come over and smoke it until I can taste the difference. I hope you don't mind long house guests. :rofl:

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"....... :smoking:

I'm not arguing one way or the other, but if you are supplying the bud I will do my duty and come over and smoke it until I can taste the difference. I hope you don't mind long house guests. :rofl:

Just a bit of an informative update today... This week I had both valves get clogged up again. :nono: Having just cleaned and flushed everything last weekend I knew there was something not mixing well in my res... I had noticed I've been getting a lot more sediment build up as well. Since I've only changed/added a few things for this grow I was able to figure out what the problem is, the Sensi Boom Coco, specifically the Part A is definitely the culprit... To be sure the last res I made up I switched out the Coco Bloom Part A with the Sensi Grow Part A (which actually has less N than the bloom...:confused1:) and there's no sediment build up this time so it appears the Sensi Coco version isn't good to use in a hydro type of system. :shrug:

Just a bit of an informative update today... This week I had both valves get clogged up again. :nono: Having just cleaned and flushed everything last weekend I knew there was something not mixing well in my res... I had noticed I've been getting a lot more sediment build up as well. Since I've only changed/added a few things for this grow I was able to figure out what the problem is, the Sensi Boom Coco, specifically the Part A is definitely the culprit... To be sure the last res I made up I switched out the Coco Bloom Part A with the Sensi Grow Part A (which actually has less N than the bloom...:confused1:) and there's no sediment build up this time so it appears the Sensi Coco version isn't good to use in a hydro type of system. :shrug:
Good to know. I had not switched to the coco version yet and now I won't thanks to your experience.

Stellar info...... Self-inflicted pain :slap:

how is the pH perfect part working with them being 2 different pH ranges hans?

Back