Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Day 49
Well I had the morning off today so I managed to wrestle these girls out of the tent one last time for some better pics... Things are looking good and the buds are filling out nicely now. I'll be away for a few days so I filled up the res with about 35L yesterday, feed is the same as last update.

GG
Really impressed with this plant so far, great size and structure, ended up at 37" in height and is 42" at its widest... I can tell there's going be some fat buds on this one, growing very similarly to my GSC last grow. She's putting out some real pungent aroma now too, definitely a stinky girl ;)
AJYMnLQ.jpg

1vei2ey.jpg

RDIUMfr.jpg

CJ2gm27.jpg

nBJMWIn.jpg

ubuY2g9.jpg

KiM8hNn.jpg

RP
This one's not getting quite as purple as I was hoping for but may still surprise me yet... Buds are nice and frosty tho and the smell is very sweet and fruity typical of these red family strains.
ATSJw9u.jpg

nZV9KrV.jpg

BUa4kIU.jpg

BWmqQ3N.jpg

7ZxD2X9.jpg

4VqECHP.jpg

dIl4rGs.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I started a journal check me out [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] Izzy does autopots and dutch passion honestly it looks like a first timer on the journal format still trying to figure the app out on my phone but all in all its a start [emoji271][emoji271][emoji271]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hey guys I started a journal check me out [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] Izzy does autopots and dutch passion honestly it looks like a first timer on the journal format still trying to figure the app out on my phone but all in all its a start [emoji271][emoji271][emoji271]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I'm subbed in and firing up the bowl. :hookah:Waiting to see those autopot monsters.

Day 49
Well I had the morning off today so I managed to wrestle these girls out of the tent one last time for some better pics... Things are looking good and the buds are filling out nicely now. I'll be away for a few days so I filled up the res with about 35L yesterday, feed is the same as last update.

GG
Really impressed with this plant so far, great size and structure, ended up at 37" in height and is 42" at its widest... I can tell there's going be some fat buds on this one, growing very similarly to my GSC last grow. She's putting out some real pungent aroma now too, definitely a stinky girl ;)
AJYMnLQ.jpg

1vei2ey.jpg

RDIUMfr.jpg

CJ2gm27.jpg

nBJMWIn.jpg

ubuY2g9.jpg

KiM8hNn.jpg

RP
This one's not getting quite as purple as I was hoping for but may still surprise me yet... Buds are nice and frosty tho and the smell is very sweet and fruity typical of these red family strains.
ATSJw9u.jpg

nZV9KrV.jpg

BUa4kIU.jpg

BWmqQ3N.jpg

7ZxD2X9.jpg

4VqECHP.jpg

dIl4rGs.jpg
man, been awhile since I've been over here, jaw dropping, stunning, once again you are showing us the "high" art of cannabis cultivation

Well I had a bit of a minor mishap... got home last night after being gone for a few days, res was empty but girls were still looking okay so probably just ran out earlier that day... Made up a new res before I went to bed, then when I checked on them this morning the GG tray was still empty... Pulled out the valve and sure enough it was clogged up :cuss:So looks like even with the Drip-Clean these will still need regular maintenance... there was quite a bit of crap in the lines when I was flushing them out too. So just a heads up @HemiSync @IzzyTheGrower @briman you should be cleaning and flushing everything at least every few weeks still. Also a good idea to check the trays every time you make up a new res to make sure they are filling.

The GG was looking a bit rough with several damaged leaves and branches flopping over since it probably was without water for a full day... she will recover fine just a bit of a piss off since she was looking perfect up to that point. I'll do a picture update tomorrow, hopefully she's looking better by then.

Well I had a bit of a minor mishap... got home last night after being gone for a few days, res was empty but girls were still looking okay so probably just ran out earlier that day... Made up a new res before I went to bed, then when I checked on them this morning the GG tray was still empty... Pulled out the valve and sure enough it was clogged up :cuss:So looks like even with the Drip-Clean these will still need regular maintenance... there was quite a bit of crap in the lines when I was flushing them out too. So just a heads up @HemiSync @IzzyTheGrower @briman you should be cleaning and flushing everything at least every few weeks still. Also a good idea to check the trays every time you make up a new res to make sure they are filling.

The GG was looking a bit rough with several damaged leaves and branches flopping over since it probably was without water for a full day... she will recover fine just a bit of a piss off since she was looking perfect up to that point. I'll do a picture update tomorrow, hopefully she's looking better by then.

Sorry to hear that hans but i know you will get them back on track :vibes:

Yea, sorry to hear of your issue. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they will spring right back.

Back