Indoor hairymans The good, bad and ugly perpetual grow

Well topping seems to be in fashionThought ide top and mainline this one, lol did I fck I just snapped it whilst lst, let's see how it goes,day 14
IMAG0583.jpg

You know how to make the most outa that tent anyway mate :thumbsup:
cheers pal, wait till I start the photos, going to scrog the deck and walls

Subbed in and all caught up now pal, you got a real jungle going on in there ;) That Cheese is a right bushy ol girl not to bad at all for a freebie lol

:pass:
cheers for looking in pal, shame it's only a ten inch high jungle
ok some pics the cheese is going well, she was getting 3 waterings a day at one point, she has had a lot stripped off and still tight, Feed 50/50 fish mix,bloom,dash Epsom salts

The little one is only two weeks behind it in age, these things give surprisingly the most flavousome buds :smoking:, if I hadn't repeatedly defoiled she would have been a big girl, but had no where to live
the other big girl is the gorilla glue, and for the rest, one is ready to get trained, the baby most likely pulled,one is getting topped, and the one I snapped lst I ain't sure, as all ways on a wing and prayer
IMAG0593.jpg
IMAG0595.jpg
IMAG0596.jpg
IMAG0598.jpg
IMAG0599.jpg

IMAG0601.jpg
IMAG0605.jpg
IMAG0602.jpg

The two litre pits chugging along, laters, oh the gorrilla glue just gets Fed fish mix and dash Epsom salts,

IMAG0615.jpg
IMAG0614.jpg
IMAG0610.jpg

So mixed week, pulled one, sowed one, snapped one, the one I had already snapped I was manifolding it and snapped it again lol, the cheese just keeps growing I think it's going to be a long grow for that one, gorrilla llooking good and I have my next bigger plant trained and ready to go, the new baby I going to manifold, oh and I topped the girl scout,

So a few pics from last night white cheese,gorrilla glue and new girl dp mazar, single shot of the cheese finally starting to put some weight on, and the little one is a gsc that i defoilated constantly it's strange I have a younger one that's gone into flower way early ,all 3ltr pots
IMAG0624.jpg
IMAG0635.jpg
IMAG0633.jpg

@Spanglish what's your thoughts on that bio heaven ?pal

Last edited:
Back