Indoor Hairymans, in search of his Zen.

Hi @hairyman
Does the white widow got the typical smell for a ww ?
I try to look for a good powerful white widow for a old breeding project.
.....all the other girls looking great you do a good job.
cu tobe

Been that long since I smoked any hard too say, she's a stinker through , give her a finger hug and she makes ya eyes water already ,pungent to say the least! And thanks I loving these Zen seeds

Been that long since I smoked any hard too say, she's a stinker through , give her a finger hug and she makes ya eyes water already ,pungent to say the least! And thanks I loving these Zen seeds
Hi Hairyman
I think I order white widow seeds from different breeders and test them to find the best for my breeding program.
cu tobe

So I took the snow queen down and then the white widow and 2 months later I back lmao, the white widow is seriously strong , anyways some pics to finish this thread off all Zen ,,
These girls just grow them self's , no probs just great buds ,who can ask for more!!!!!!!!
IMG_20171025_205737_483.jpg
IMG_20171024_215654_077.jpg
IMG_20171015_212611_491.jpg
IMG_20171021_143600_683.jpg
IMG_20171021_143221_585.jpg
IMG_20171023_123934_652.jpg
IMG_20171024_215816_715.jpg

Seriously worth a shot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing work you have done here.

Girls look absolutely stunning

@Chris@Zenseeds have really gotten the pricing and quality down to be perfectly honest, I have just gone back and bought more seeds.
I definitely rate these guys as I go to seedbank.

Have only returned so far to Zenseeds, Mephisto (though the guys are getting reluctant to send to my country, customs delays and what not) and Autoflower Portal.

So its going to be a Zen Portal future for me.

I do think that these guys are on point with price though.!

Amazing work you have done here.

Girls look absolutely stunning

@Chris@Zenseeds have really gotten the pricing and quality down to be perfectly honest, I have just gone back and bought more seeds.
I definitely rate these guys as I go to seedbank.

Have only returned so far to Zenseeds, Mephisto (though the guys are getting reluctant to send to my country, customs delays and what not) and Autoflower Portal.

So its going to be a Zen Portal future for me.

I do think that these guys are on point with price though.!

Hey pal , thanks ,yea I am impressed with all the ones I have grown , can't wait to get my hands on some regulars from them and some more white widow for sure, here's a G13 project in ,3ltr pot,soil :thumbsup:,
DSCF1517.JPG

I ordered their Hoffmann, around Black Friday day, and the nice folk that they are, they have like doubled my ordered,

So really happy with these guys, will definitely see me starting to journal a grow here very soon.

So I took the snow queen down and then the white widow and 2 months later I back lmao, the white widow is seriously strong , anyways some pics to finish this thread off all Zen ,,
These girls just grow them self's , no probs just great buds ,who can ask for more!!!!!!!!
View attachment 835484 View attachment 835485 View attachment 835487 View attachment 835488 View attachment 835489 View attachment 835490 View attachment 835491

Seriously worth a shot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's some nice looking girls. Good job.
cu tobe

I ordered their Hoffmann, around Black Friday day, and the nice folk that they are, they have like doubled my ordered,

So really happy with these guys, will definitely see me starting to journal a grow here very soon.

Sure hope you do start one ,just tag us in ,, I got a few left to grow out ,but I want the white widow again for sure

That's some nice looking girls. Good job.
cu tobe

Thanks tobe, ,,

From a meds point of view I was really happy with the white widow, I took her from clear/cloudy/first sign amber ,, she was really racy at first but mellowed to a nice every day smoke for a while,,made me reflective in a positive way I cut me self off from the world for a while,:shrug: but I come out stronger ,,she a nice smoke :smokeout:,,, I going to try breed my own meds at some point I think this girls in the mix

Sure hope you do start one ,just tag us in ,, I got a few left to grow out ,but I want the white widow again for sure

Thanks tobe, ,,

From a meds point of view I was really happy with the white widow, I took her from clear/cloudy/first sign amber ,, she was really racy at first but mellowed to a nice every day smoke for a while,,made me reflective in a positive way I cut me self off from the world for a while,:shrug: but I come out stronger ,,she a nice smoke :smokeout:,,, I going to try breed my own meds at some point I think this girls in the mix
Hi hairyman
Tag me or pm me if you start your own breeding project.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Back