Indoor Hairymans, in search of his Zen.

@Slowmo you know where I can buy this ? Preferably with a link I sure it's Danish i was sent it with seeds but i cant find it on there site and google searches give me news reports for plant explosions lol, its great stuff, i have noticed a

just email zenseeds.. or message @BiG Plant Science here ;)

plant explosion is great ... :cheers: funny story ... that's actually the back label ... the Artist designing front didn't come through ... hence the very dull label :rofl:

Thanks , didn't even know @BiG Plant Science was on the site, you know the outside small pots are bubbakush , you will have an amazing plant I think

I saw and im getting excited to say the least ... im so hoping the zenseed bubba will keep up with the dinafem

BiG Plant Science has a full nute line up ... very good also ... was my first indoor choice :smoking: but chem ;)

Im all for the Organic now:pass:

I saw and im getting excited to say the least ... im so hoping the zenseed bubba will keep up with the dinafem

BiG Plant Science has a full nute line up ... very good also ... was my first indoor choice :smoking: but chem ;)

Im all for the Organic now:pass:

Well I only use biobizz which is organic along with that plant explosion is a winning combination I reckon, I thinking of also making up a feed with that plant explosion , OK , so if I add some of that to a solution of molasses and water in a demijon and ferment it I reckon it should have a fermentation of the bacteria which I can use as a liquid feed , just toying with the idea ,which means I will do it lol, if you don't try you never know

Well I only use biobizz which is organic along with that plant explosion is a winning combination I reckon, I thinking of also making up a feed with that plant explosion , OK , so if I add some of that to a solution of molasses and water in a demijon and ferment it I reckon it should have a fermentation of the bacteria which I can use as a liquid feed , just toying with the idea ,which means I will do it lol, if you don't try you never know

PX is usefull in every pot no matter what period ! i should have gotten a pack for current run ;)

Hi @hairyman

Your ladies looking real good. I can't wait for a smoke report keep up the good work.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Thanks tobe, these girls are fattening up nice , snow queen ,
IMG_20170911_181510.jpg
DSCF1233.JPG
d
DSCF1236.JPG

Week 8

Back