Indoor Hairymans, in search of his Zen.

Hey Hairyman, those plants look super healthy =)

Looking forward to see them explode in your garden

Thanks pal, very pleased with them, that plant explosion you sent is very good I think, not often I praise products, but I seen the difference straight off,

So week 4 , snapped the snowqueen by accident but she will recover,I snowed under with grows logs at moment
IMAG0767.jpg
IMAG0766.jpg
IMAG0773.jpg
so I will try and post the smaller pots and strains soon so it's white widow snowqueen and tent shot, the widow all ready smellls

Week 5, these girls are fast, loving them up to this point,so first will be snow queen , 2nd white widow, then a shot if the 1ltr pots I did,and a tent shot , really surprised more people haven't tried these strains from Zen, anyways
DSCF1133.JPG
DSCF1134.JPG
DSCF1138.JPG
DSCF1137.JPG

:thumbsup:

DSCF1162.JPG
So week 6 , and welcome @tobe, well the snowquen and white widow continue to do well in my eyes,I have given them both a final trim and set for flower, if they continue to fatten up I will be very happy,snow queen on the left white widow lright and a closer shot white widow, they being fed 2ml fish mix 3mil biobizz bloom,
DSCF1147.JPG

Last edited:
@Slowmo you know where I can buy this ? Preferably with a link I sure it's Danish i was sent it with seeds but i cant find it on there site and google searches give me news reports for plant explosions lol, its great stuff, i have noticed a difference straight of from adding it
IMG_20170906_200708.jpg

Back