Bearhill Seeds Hairy tackles a *Bear*

Ha ha cheers dudes, great to know I put a different spin on your thoughts.:pass:

Only a theory, but it seems to check out from everyone's experiences. Also the way males seem to grow higher so pollen can drop onto the ladies, seems an accepted truth.

:coffee2:

Thanks for stopping g by pal,,, yea all makes sense when you say it like that,,,,

Ok ,,, so soon as I found the ones I potted up were male ,,,I unpotted them lol,, my fav is really small but for what I looking to do in future seems ideal ,, can't say enough these stink for age ,,,
my little boy, he handled being uprooted real well , has a nice shape ,smells great ,,
IMAG1068.jpg

So out of the girls they all potted up now bit late with a couple which self topped ,,, them two are really small ,perhaps I stunted them as well ,,anyways all healthy ,,, my other male self topped so he getting thrown,,,

I ain't got a pic of the lemon pledge yet, but for pot size looking good
IMAG1069.jpg
IMAG1072.jpg
IMAG1073.jpg
IMAG1071.jpg

Ha ha cheers dudes, great to know I put a different spin on your thoughts.:pass:

Only a theory, but it seems to check out from everyone's experiences. Also the way males seem to grow higher so pollen can drop onto the ladies, seems an accepted truth.

:coffee2:

Nah thanks to you bro, really respect when someone blows my mind by swinging it in such a new direction. May only be a theory but relatively makes sense to me, and we all know the theory of relativity is not a myth so theoretically relevant to me :crying::crying::crying: stoned not much :pass::crying:

So out of the SBBD I found another boy ,one of the self topped ones ,,,he dead ,,:yoinks:

I really happy with the boy I kept , I have asked a few people and they like him also :thumbsup:,looks like I might have a few crosses in the future:biggrin:

The lemon pledge in 2ltr pot comin along nice ,
and the final three pics are the SBBD girls ive potted on
,the last one being the self topped one .
On reflection i potted them up too late but it's all ways a learning curve :pass:

IMAG1078.jpg
IMAG1075.jpg
IMAG1076.jpg
IMAG1079.jpg
IMAG1080.jpg
IMAG1081.jpg

Don't blame ya mate he looks like he just about ready to go full bukkake style on your ladies :naughtystep:

:rofl: I wouldn't know when he is ready ,first time for everything :eyebrows:

nice work hairy :thumbsup: we dont see nearly enough males on site,no wonder so many have no idea what they look like.some of us may never want to grow a male but sure as hell want to know how to spot one and how they differ.
:pighug:

Thanks pal,,I wish I had taken more pics early on ,,next time :thumbsup:

So why did I pick this boy ,,,
He showed sex early
He was the most vibrant of the lot shot out the gate
He smells great
He has great spacing between nodes ,even in this small pot he's a looker

Now I ain't seen any frost yet but I hope he gets some

So having never picked a male before I hope the reasons I've selected for are the correct ones :woohoo1:

Back