Bearhill Seeds Hairy tackles a *Bear*

Haha, Hairy is playing with the pots again, ever tried to grow the leaning tower of Pisa?:crying: and yeah, males show off first mostly, it's our exhibitiobistic side to pull down our shorts as fast as possible:rofl:

Looks like you got to the bottom of your germination woes and are bang on track with a vengeance :eyebrows:

And yeah as always has been said noticed the males when me and my mate were growing photos in the South always showed quickest, most of the time were the biggest and most vigorous from the off also.

Haha, Hairy is playing with the pots again, ever tried to grow the leaning tower of Pisa?:crying: and yeah, males show off first mostly, it's our exhibitiobistic side to pull down our shorts as fast as possible:rofl:

Looks like you got to the bottom of your germination woes and are bang on track with a vengeance :eyebrows:

And yeah as always has been said noticed the males when me and my mate were growing photos in the South always showed quickest, most of the time were the biggest and most vigorous from the off also.

Thanks for stopping by and the info guys mucho appreciated :d5:

So they have showed sex and I believe I have a stinky boy or two surprised how stinky they all are for their age,,,

Now I have never run regular seeds but the two I potted on first as they appeared the most vibrant have turned out to be boys and showed sex early
I have now potted on some of the girls up, another observation is that the SBBD have got a tendency to self top ,,, intrested in your thoughts on that @Myroaches ,, it's not a negative as they branching out nice ,,and is it normal for boys to be faster than girls?

Lemon pledge is a real cutie and doing very well for a 2 ltr pot.
I lost my other 2 lemon pledge , shame but confirmed my own soil too hot for seedlings

Pics not great using phone ,,, but am pleasView attachment 893673 View attachment 893671 View attachment 893672 ed with their progress and speed in showing sex,,a boy a girl and the fem lemon pledge
Hey bud, not sure about the self topping or funky leaf growth but the plants seem pretty healthy and on par w/age and yes males do show before females.
Keep us posted:smoking:

I guess when u think about it, nature determines males must show first as pollen has to mature quick to allow fertilization and development of seeds in females.
makes sense to me......:bow:

Me too now :jawdrop:

I guess when u think about it, nature determines males must show first as pollen has to mature quick to allow fertilization and development of seeds in females.

Never thought of it in that way and now :poof: mind blown wow cheers for sending my mind that direction brings a whole new thinking to the subject :clapper:

Me too now :jawdrop:

Never thought of it in that way and now :poof: mind blown wow cheers for sending my mind that direction brings a whole new thinking to the subject :clapper:

Ha ha cheers dudes, great to know I put a different spin on your thoughts.:pass:

Only a theory, but it seems to check out from everyone's experiences. Also the way males seem to grow higher so pollen can drop onto the ladies, seems an accepted truth.

:coffee2:

Back