Bearhill Seeds Hairy tackles a *Bear*

So out of the SBBD I found another boy ,one of the self topped ones ,,,he dead ,,:yoinks:

I really happy with the boy I kept , I have asked a few people and they like him also :thumbsup:,looks like I might have a few crosses in the future:biggrin:

The lemon pledge in 2ltr pot comin along nice ,
and the final three pics are the SBBD girls ive potted on
,the last one being the self topped one .
On reflection i potted them up too late but it's all ways a learning curve :pass:

View attachment 899061 View attachment 899062 View attachment 899063 View attachment 899064 View attachment 899066 View attachment 899067
good looking pollen tree!, self topping girl holding my interest

good looking pollen tree!, self topping girl holding my interest

you Like him ,,, I got two self topped males sharing life with some tomatoes

The two lt pot is the lemon pledge its a full tent
IMAG1120.jpg
IMAG1118.jpg
IMAG1117.jpg
IMAG1116.jpg
IMAG1111.jpg
IMAG1110.jpg
IMAG1094.jpg
IMAG1095.jpg
IMAG1092.jpg

stop encouraging him Vapo he has had shelves and hanging baskets in there before now,im sorry i mentioned the double sided LED and making use of the added floor space on the ceiling :wall:
looking great :thumbsup: last male i remember that got a good show was from Habitual but i dont know what happened him :frowny:
keep him lit.
:pighug:

stop encouraging him Vapo he has had shelves and hanging baskets in there before now,im sorry i mentioned the double sided LED and making use of the added floor space on the ceiling :wall:
looking great :thumbsup: last male i remember that got a good show was from Habitual but i dont know what happened him :frowny:
keep him lit.
:pighug:

I suspending the bottles I think :smoking:,,thanks for looking in pal ,,,
I might hit the self topped girl with the self topped male and see if they come out self topping :rofl:

Back