Outdoor Growtogrow outside grow 2018

I like this Gtg[emoji108][emoji482][emoji100][emoji573] this works Good and has some great information on it from what I’ve been reading so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to afn robbie! Anyone with 714 in their handle is good people in my book.

The pre Bud girls are waiting to go out their almost 3 weeks and they're showing nice little buds I need my curtain rails so I can get these girls out there to the outside.
The outside girls are waiting well they haven't got to long to wait not much longer I got the cage all but done not much more to go now short putting the rails up for the curtain and the winch system in the wire for the top of the cage and it's over with. all but growing.

First pic Chem berry diesel
Next my Sage n sour
cc2433281751a80038da5549fd9a1ed1.jpg
aa6e31a21453d439f80a26ad3b1f89dd.jpg
d0cdd134e6b016adfd2a909b7c4e6d5e.jpg
63484defb3dc36642c9ad4688006cedf.jpg
cf2ead8b0fcbf54323cbeac08cb84729.jpg
4cfa562070de169cff9e39c3a351b036.jpg
0015dc436c1f4def2ee9c0864ca5c13c.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

So sweet!! Really man!! Looking great!!

I like this Gtg[emoji108][emoji482][emoji100][emoji573] this works Good and has some great information on it from what I’ve been reading so far!

Hey great to meet you bud!! GTG was telling me about you on my outdoor thread! If you need a hand with autos give me a shout!

Hey great to meet you bud!! GTG was telling me about you on my outdoor thread! If you need a hand with autos give me a shout!
Thanks GS. I had to pre bud to get my time line right. I would like to harvest the first crop by the 4th July...or near

The rails made it I've been working getting them installed.
I've got alot going on just now. Theres a lot figuring to do I have to be able to make it tight so I have to install a bunch of little turnbuckles for all the eyelets on the tarp so I can tighten it up so I get to slack out of the tarp. Its 19 feet across so each eyelet will have a cable from side to side to the turnbuckle to titen and take the rest of the slack out. should open and shut like a garage door.
So that was the easy part now I got to figure out exactly how I'm an open and shut it I got a lot of good ideas but I got to choose the right one that'll work but with most of the stuff I already got.

Thanks GS. I had to pre bud to get my time line right. I would like to harvest the first crop by the 4th July...or near

The rails made it I've been working getting them installed.
I've got alot going on just now. Theres a lot figuring to do I have to be able to make it tight so I have to install a bunch of little turnbuckles for all the eyelets on the tarp so I can tighten it up so I get to slack out of the tarp. Its 19 feet across so each eyelet will have a cable from side to side to the turnbuckle to titen and take the rest of the slack out. should open and shut like a garage door.
So that was the easy part now I got to figure out exactly how I'm an open and shut it I got a lot of good ideas but I got to choose the right one that'll work but with most of the stuff I already got.

A garage door motor?

High Gtg,

A very professional installation job on your grow area. It looks like a dream to grow in. Good luck.
Thanks Bode...
Well I hope so. Bode..
I want to save money on my grow. My bigest expense is power so if I harness the Sun.
I grow my weed almost free.
So my idea is to grow as many crops as I can in the summer sun.
This is about the only I can do it in my little spot in the world.[emoji482]

A garage door motor?
Yes.. And I have a small winch too. So I can pull it up with one. But I got to get it back down right.
There is a few ways Ive been thinking of. Maybe use a double spool cable pulley system where the cable lets out one side pulls it back in from the other side so it's kind of like a loop.
then I thought about using like a garage door tensioner I can pull it back like that too and I thought about using weights on cables it will go up almost as high as but the difference is that it only go's up 6 feet and goes across 8 feet so that wont work to well.

So I'll probably end up using the garage door tensioner cuz I can get those at the Home Depot for about 65 bucks a piece l.
It would be easy and I think I only need just one that's probably what I'll end up doing.
just pull up one way and then release it the other way just like a regular garage door probably just as easy to do it that way[emoji13]

Hey Great to meet you as well @912GreenSkell Gtg said you were real knowledgeable about growing and autos! Is it Cool to send you a Pm Bud?

Back