Outdoor Growtogrow outside grow 2018

does a mother get too woody to get cuttings from after a while,or whats the reason to start afresh ?
:pighug:
I dont think so. I've heard of plants being over 20 yesrs old.
I just did because I redid my inside grow room last fall. So I just grew everything out.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

from seed,or a clone of it again and then made it a mother ?
Well it was a podcast and it was the Humboldt seeds guys and another dude talking. So I don't know if he had cloned it.?
But the way they talked about it. She was old and didnt produce many branches any more.

hehe nono how did you start up again ?
These plants are all from seeds.
But Ive made clones of all of them.
4 of the plants are the mother seed. The Chem berry diesels are
mostly seed plants. 2 of them are clones.
But I couldnt wait when I popped seeds for clones to grow so I cloned as soon as I could. Then I had a malfunction some my clones didnt take. And I had flipped. So almost 2weeks into flower from the time of flip I took clones again.

im not that well up on photos.
so you can make a mother from a seed or it being a clone and just keeping it vegging in a small pot.and the mother can be flowered out at any time,and then thats it finished and done.
taking cuttings from an only just flowering plant isnt the done thing,but is there anything technically wrong with doing it ?

im not that well up on photos.
so you can make a mother from a seed or it being a clone and just keeping it vegging in a small pot.and the mother can be flowered out at any time,and then thats it finished and done.
taking cuttings from an only just flowering plant isnt the done thing,but is there anything technically wrong with doing it ?
I dont think so ??
Just because the clone is an exact duplicate of the mother seed so I would think that you could have mother all the time either leave the seed grow or by taking a cutting and grow it I would think.
I do it all the time like that it's always the same product that comes out in the end I don't know I don't remember reading about that.
I have a book it would tell that.
Maybe I'll read it again. It has a lot of info.
017193f38e833740f68c7566654c0197.jpg

Its funny tho. I made a clone this last time useing just spring water.
The red dragon. I was trimming her before she went into flower and stuck all the branches in a jar of water left them in there for a while and one of them grew roots[emoji12] I've not done that before thought it was cool.

Wooooo hooooooo!!!!!!
The Blue seeds are on there way.
Still in time for the outside grow.
Cant wait now [emoji106][emoji89][emoji90][emoji268][emoji269][emoji267][emoji12][emoji111][emoji481][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji485][emoji484][emoji483][emoji487][emoji488]

Well got a little more done on the net frame. Just had a couple of long bad days get back on it now though go back to work tomorrow for a couple of days and then it's off with the shoulder surgery so I got to hurry up and get it done the rails for the curtains will be in tomorrow I'll spend all weekend getting it set up but I won't be using it for a couple of weeks probably These Girls Aren't quite ready yet I may have to do an alternative tarping in a smaller area for the ones that I have ready.
No problem we'll figure it out One Way Or Another We're going to grow weed LOL[emoji482][emoji482][emoji267][emoji269][emoji268][emoji13]
1fce55c259509635c52ee10acb54fd71.jpg

Back