Outdoor Growtogrow outside grow 2018

High G2G,

Your little girls are looking ready for the outdoors. They look lovely!

Interesting construction process. Very nice job. I can see it's not your first rodeo. I'm anxiously waiting to see how the rest goes together. Very nice structure. Ciao

High G2G,

Your little girls are looking ready for the outdoors. They look lovely!

Interesting construction process. Very nice job. I can see it's not your first rodeo. I'm anxiously waiting to see how the rest goes together. Very nice structure. Ciao
Thanks Bode....

No I've been growing for a few years legally for about 4 going on 5.
I had to move my grow from the spot was at last year to where it's at now I was getting to much shade from a neighbor's tree across the street which was causing the one end of my grow to only get 3 hours of light in the late summer so I ended up with getting the p.m. on a couple of those plants on that end of the garden so this year the whole garden all day long but 8 hours or 9 hours of straight factual sunlight I do a light deprivation technique I'm waiting for my rails to come right now so I can get my curtain installed and get it up and running[emoji12]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Got a little more done on the grow set up.
Have to pick up some more pipe to finish the net frame.
I got the outside girls getting use to the sun.
b465d8e4f1dff627664e3ddb09e75404.jpg
5e8a701e1a64845758db6a88c85d9fe2.jpg
3d4b059b91339dd73912c6c82c87cf63.jpg
1d861515735706f122948e416ca46a8c.jpg
69bf00356b3169e66e42f8ec00770dff.jpg
48730d06b06cf8eeace3743906abce28.jpg

O and my Idea of super cropping.
I know its not level. Dam me!! LoL [emoji12] First time for evrything[emoji481][emoji482][emoji111]

@Growtogrow
Looks like you have been busy. Looking great!

What strains are you running this year?

I will be putting up my new 10' x 20' hoop house this week. My photos are sure not as big as yours, but will give me plenty at the end of the season.

Peace
Thanks @StickMan...[emoji482]
Well I am going to run
Chem Berry Diesel Darek horse genetics
Sage n Sour th seeds.
Chocolate mint og Humboldt seeds
Citrus super haze Seedsman
White widow Seedsman
Blueberry Seedsman
Hawaii Maui waui Nirvana seeds
Red dragon Barneys Farm
Maybe one or 2 more [emoji481][emoji482][emoji267][emoji111]

nice set up for a great summer grow il pull up a chair to watch this one:pop: have you ever tried the red dragon before ?:pass:

Thanks @stoney T appreciate and welcome.
Hell yeah pull up a chair roll up a fat one kick back and relax crack open a cold one it's going to be a long summer.
yes I have done the red dragon before very good plant love the bud structure nice and dank very tight and it grows pretty well too it was my prize plant last spring I topped it funny and it came out like a king's crown I wish I could find you a pic of it but I moved all my pictures around into albums the other day and now when I go to look it up on the pics to post on the site here I have to search through everything to find one it's all fucked up.
I can only find pictures that I took recently not anything I did before the album switch so it's just a freaking klusterfuk.
I'm just waiting for my curtain rails to show up and soon as they're here I'll move some of the plants that I have ready to go out there out there and I'll just put sunscreens over top of my pre budding plants because you're not getting used to the sun right now because I'm afraid they might try to reveg because the the light in my area is at 13 hours and 50 minutes so I'm afraid that they might try to switch back on me and I don't want to do that.
they are now 2 weeks into flower.
I'll put 2 more in for pre flower soon [emoji111][emoji12]

Last edited:
real nice set up,both in and out.and thems big holes in the ground [emoji106]
dont think i heard of any of them strains.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks @archie gemmil
The sage and sour from th seeds I've been running that for about 5 years I just recently popped a new seed. the last plant ran her for 4 years off one seed the Citrus super Haze I've been running that for a long time too about the same length of time and again I changed that plant out last year it was her last run.
this year it's a new plant both those plants are crowd flavored my patient clients they come and get it as fast as they can cuz they know I don't have that much of it when I grow it inside but when I go outside I got it in abundance.
both those plants will yield easily a kilo + each of good smoke.

Chem berry diesel dark horse genetics is a 27 to 32% THC.
Can't hardly wait to try some of her. She is a 2 kilo outside yield.

Chocolate mint og Humboldt seeds. Is a 27 to 30% Thc.
And is a 2 kilo outside.
I am almost ready to harvest one right now. Maybe tomorrow.

But glad you stopped by.[emoji482][emoji267]

Back