Outdoor Growtogrow outside grow 2018

:nicethread:
great growing :thumbsup: i dont do outdoors,but we indoor folks have a lot to learn from folks like you :toke: i got my eyes opened this year with the flutterbies and cattapliers :yoinks: beautifull and cute,but complete fuckers:cuss:
even your small girls are big :growing:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Sounds like you got yourself a hell of a plan for next year dude. No doubt that you're gonna rock it, I dig your style, great growing :d5:.
Hey [emoji481] @Ryker604_BT [emoji482] Thanks [emoji481][emoji482] man !
Yep you've been there since the beginning watch this whole Fiasco LOL hopefully next year will be a much better year for all of us.[emoji482]
It's hard to believe the summer and this year is all but over with already... it went by so fast.
Can hardly wait for spring LOL[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Last edited:
:nicethread:
great growing [emoji106] i dont do outdoors,but we indoor folks have a lot to learn from folks like you :toke: i got my eyes opened this year with the flutterbies and cattapliers :yoinks: beautifull and cute,but complete fuckers:cuss:
even your small girls are big :growing:
keep er lit.
:pighug:
Hey [emoji481][emoji482] @archie gemmill [emoji482]
Thanks man [emoji481][emoji482]
I really appreciate that it's good to hear from other growers that grow all the time like you do and others and how we have different styles so many of us have different styles with you using to grow chemicals in the air pots.
I learned so much watching your grows that it helps me be a better organic lol[emoji12] 90% organic farmer LOL[emoji41][emoji482]

Hiya G2G,

Nice looking harvest amount. Sounds like next year will be a banner year for you. I'll tune into your next journal when you get it going. Thanks.
Hey @Bode [emoji481][emoji482]thanks for the kind words[emoji482][emoji106][emoji109]
Looking forward to next spring.
[emoji481][emoji482]

Great journal this year buddy, I can't wait to watch another master class next year!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Thanks [emoji481][emoji482] @the green bandit [emoji482] I can't hardly wait either.[emoji481][emoji482]
Next year will be a fun year. I hope the weather will be good for a awesome grows for all of us[emoji482]

Hey islandgrower[emoji109][emoji481][emoji482]
Awesome bro nice harvest

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'
Wow man it's been awhile since I've talked to you how's it going? Thanks bro[emoji482] appreciate that[emoji482]

How's the island growing this year? Hope all went well with you. the last time we had talked you were starting a photo plant and something about the light and you were experimenting if I remember right it's been awhile
Well good to hear from you dude thanks again for the good words[emoji481][emoji482]

Hey islandgrower[emoji109][emoji481][emoji482]Wow man it's been awhile since I've talked to you how's it going? Thanks bro[emoji482] appreciate that[emoji482]

How's the island growing this year? Hope all went well with you. the last time we had talked you were starting a photo plant and something about the light and you were experimenting if I remember right it's been awhile
Well good to hear from you dude thanks again for the good words[emoji481][emoji482]

Well a lot has gone on . Hahahaha mostly my plants . Was dealingvwith the bug of bugs . Worse than mites imo. Rootmealybugs took most of my plants mid flower . The problem with them is you do not see them until it is too late . But i think i have them under control now.

Got a lot of strains to grow and i am starting coco now as well . There is a learning curve with the coco hope i can stay on the curve lol. Gonna try using masterblend nutes a jacks lookalike.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Back