Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

im biobizz soil and nutes.they say its organic....but how can it be when it comes from a bottle ? just read on biobizz site soil can be reused with not much more than the roots pulled out.
im sure hecno has a worm farm,but having trouble finding threads.(i wont blame anything other than i can be stupid at times:coffee2::baked:) looking into composting to.
just thinking of things i could do to....save the planet....save a few pennies...use and re use more things more effectively.
:pighug:

im biobizz soil and nutes.they say its organic....but how can it be when it comes from a bottle ? just read on biobizz site soil can be reused with not much more than the roots pulled out.
im sure hecno has a worm farm,but having trouble finding threads.(i wont blame anything other than i can be stupid at times:coffee2::baked:) looking into composting to.
just thinking of things i could do to....save the planet....save a few pennies...use and re use more things more effectively.
Hey Archie [emoji481][emoji482]
Boy... I know you're right bro..
I know. you. are. right.
I do what I do like I do mainly because it's Necessity.
"The mother of invention is Necessity"
So I find all kinds of ways to do things. Like the light dep the composting ways to reuse every thing I use to grow quality cannabis.

I try to buy the least amount of stuff as possible. It's hard I only spend about $500 a year but that 500 bucks a year in amendments can grow 40 pounds of quality cannabis. I know it can I've done it.
I've done 30 plus outside and I've grown more inside with the same soil and the same amendments not adding a thing just my time and table scraps and some eggs LOL.

But I have a lot of soil to work with I also added native soil that mixed with all the store bought and then I bought organic manure and organic everything and now I found a vendor that's got alpaca poop that I can put into my soil that it's made from organic materials. " straight from the farm I watched her scoop it and put it in the bags".
Worm casting is probably one of the best things that you can put in any soil to build your soil back up. So I use a lot of worm castings in fact I have a trip planned for early spring to go over by Detroit where I can get a truck load of worm castings for a lot less than I can buy it here by the bag. Worm castings are very expensive a 30lbs bag of wriggle worm with the 15% discount is still like 24 almost 25 bucks.
I can get it for very much less same quality that's all that really matters to me if I buy it by the ton and pick it up myself.
But I can reboot my soil with them worm castings for probably the next 2 years worth of grows.
Outside and inside. Maybe more.

Composting is pretty easy I just don't do my own I have no good reason to tell you why I don't it's not that hard though and I'm going to try it this year I've made a compost bin and I'm going to attempt it so hopefully next fall I'll have a nice pile of compost work with I bought a bag of compost starter I'm not sure exactly what good it is but that's what it says on the bag LOL we'll see what it's all about when I go to do it can't do anything without Sunshine air and water so I got to wait till spring before I can even start composting. I used to compost years ago like I said I don't know why no good reason just a dumbass I guess LOL
I guess it's cuz it's so easy you can just buy it for like a couple of dollars for a 40 lb bag thats already made organic compost. But like you said every dime I can save is dime that I earned.[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Mmmm...I just read up on the biobizz. Wow biobizz has a large line of products. Large price range too.
You must pay a lot to grow?
What is the shelf life of the products you buy?

Hey mate just noticed your thread. I gots me some reading to do
Hey Q[emoji481][emoji482] Welcome welcome
yes you do LoL[emoji12]
Yeah it's just a bunch of gibberish anyways LOL
Yeah there might be something good you can take out of here. You're good grower.
I love learning from you guys.
We all have something to share.
That's why I love AFN[emoji482]

Last edited:
i only use 4 biobizz bottles fish mix,top max,bloom,alg a mic.£67 will last me 18months so £44 a year on nutes and £19 on soil,not a lot as i aint a big grower.shelf life is real good never had a bottle go off on me.
thinking even a small compost bin could mean i dont have to buy soil :shrug:a small worm farm could cut down half my nutes :shrug: i could be thinking about it for a long time :baked:
keep er lit.

Since I started using compost I think i still use the same amount of nutes(biobizz) but my plants are noticeably larger.:shrug: I use composted horse and cow manure as well as blood and bone...next grow I will be buying some worm castings to add in as well as fish and eggs :chef:.
i only use 4 biobizz bottles fish mix,top max,bloom,alg a mic.£67 will last me 18months so £44 a year on nutes and £19 on soil,not a lot as i aint a big grower.shelf life is real good never had a bottle go off on me.
thinking even a small compost bin could mean i dont have to buy soil :shrug:a small worm farm could cut down half my nutes :shrug: i could be thinking about it for a long time :baked:
keep er lit.

What's the best guano to buy GrowtoGrow? I might have to give it a try as well. Also what else would you recommend I add in to give the girls a boost in flower? Next run i am planning on adding eggs, fish ,blood and bone, composted horse and cow manure, worm castings and guano...anything else you think i should add?

What's the best guano to buy GrowtoGrow? I might have to give it a try as well. Also what else would you recommend I add in to give the girls a boost in flower? Next run i am planning on adding eggs, fish ,blood and bone, composted horse and cow manure, worm castings and guano...anything else you think i should add?
You should be able to get some good guano's down there you got lots of bats in your area all kinds.
But I don't know what to tell you
what's the best bat guano to get in your area.
I know what I use Indonesian bat guano comes from your area kind of.. and that's high-nitrogen so it's really good to use in your vegey state I also use Mexican for that same reason high in nitrogen.
I use Jamaican bat guano for my flowering...
But in Australia n New Zealand and all those islands that are around you there's all kinds of different types of bats and they could be more or less of what I can get here you might want to research it in your area before you buy. But any bat guano is good...

Last edited:
keep er lit.
I like what TGB is doing using the biobizz with the organic soil compost worm castings natural fertilizers such as, cow and horse manure I don't really like using those 2 but I do like using like alpaca llama sheep I'm not real fond of chicken but free-range or natural chickens would be good just got to watch out using the chickenshit cuz it's a bird and its high in nitrogen I don't know if all birdshit is high in nitrogen but a lot of it is...[emoji91] Rabbit shit is very high in nitrogen you have to be careful using those type of guano's you'll burn of shit out of a plant quick. Use Sparingly
Fish eggs anything off the table that decomposes can go in your compost pile even including some meat products in small quantities it really won't matter something will probably eat it and shit it out and that's what you really want all those microbes all that bacteria stirred up made into a soup dried out a bit makes great plant food.[emoji482]

Last edited:
Back