Dinafem Growtogrow Dinafem photo test grow Cookies strain

The ladies are coming along nicely GTG — the weather has been something else. Cold and wet here too. I went on vacation for 10 days and my girls didn’t appreciate me not checking on them daily, lost my blueberry. The OG on the other hand appeared to thrive in my absence. :rofl:

Have you picked your battle plant?

The ladies are coming along nicely GTG — the weather has been something else. Cold and wet here too. I went on vacation for 10 days and my girls didn’t appreciate me not checking on them daily, lost my blueberry. The OG on the other hand appeared to thrive in my absence. :rofl:

Have you picked your battle plant?
Ono Davies girl oh that sucks the blueberry I think was going to be the best of the two plants to oh that really sucks all my blueberries are doing well what do you suppose happened that you lost your plant like that did you lose nutrients or or did the pump quit working timer on the lights what may have happened?

Ono Davies girl oh that sucks the blueberry I think was going to be the best of the two plants to oh that really sucks all my blueberries are doing well what do you suppose happened that you lost your plant like that did you lose nutrients or or did the pump quit working timer on the lights what may have happened?
I lost my growers helper and had no one to top off the reservoir and adjust the pH for 10 days in DWC. Surprised any of them lived actually. The OG Cookie actually did well, other than the fact it grew into the light.

OG —
680F0203-1E29-4D32-901A-7DC99344D1F9.jpeg

Blueberry—
945B0DB7-601E-41B9-BE46-2CB4FD65C2EC.jpeg

Oh that's so sad geez I don't know what to tell you on that other than hindsight's 20/20 go on vacation again you're going to have to set something up so you can have it all ready to go and on a timer and guesstimate when your Reservoir probably needs more fluids in it it's the only thing I can help you with right now at the top of my head I'll study it though because I do those kind of things too and I'll come up with a better idea later on when I go on vacation I'm always thinking of my crap I guess and I got to think about timing and dates and water and food and I've swept automated a lot of my growing style and that's going to be easy for you to do because you're already growing in water so it's kind of easier for you you've already got pumps you've already got timers all you got to do is just add pie into the reservoir and free pH it and have it ready to go with bubblers in it and everything so I got to do is just have a delivery system to put it into your tanks that's about it really I would think anyway hope this comes out right cuz I'm not getting it I'm using voice text so if there's anything obscure batter ugly in it I won't know for a while until I get actually get a chance to read it LOL

Oh that's so sad geez I don't know what to tell you on that other than hindsight's 20/20 go on vacation again you're going to have to set something up so you can have it all ready to go and on a timer and guesstimate when your Reservoir probably needs more fluids in it it's the only thing I can help you with right now at the top of my head I'll study it though because I do those kind of things too and I'll come up with a better idea later on when I go on vacation I'm always thinking of my crap I guess and I got to think about timing and dates and water and food and I've swept automated a lot of my growing style and that's going to be easy for you to do because you're already growing in water so it's kind of easier for you you've already got pumps you've already got timers all you got to do is just add pie into the reservoir and free pH it and have it ready to go with bubblers in it and everything so I got to do is just have a delivery system to put it into your tanks that's about it really I would think anyway hope this comes out right cuz I'm not getting it I'm using voice text so if there's anything obscure batter ugly in it I won't know for a while until I get actually get a chance to read it LOL
I kept thinking ,...this is the longest sentence I ever read...or. .... boy am I fkn high LOL:crying::pass:

LOL that's funny voice text works pretty good sometimes I'm outside still I can't see shit so hopefully it comes out okay. I just wanted to let anybody know though that I've decided to keep the blueberry in this grow battle I put the Ocean Grown off to the side that's a fine-looking plant 2 and I still got it going and I got a friend of mine going to take one he's going to run the other one the runt so we'll see how those come out
91542d981b15fb07c1d5ad272429d194.jpg
1f3031ec4c9e08e2414ae082da73cfed.jpg
6095ec3f13d672f5c52d97a8c76da473.jpg

Ha! Thanks GTG! I’ll time my future grows around any other vacations so that there is no growing happening while I’m gone. I need things to be simpler. Almost down to 4 plants now, it’s like a vacation in itself. Going forward, more than 2 plants will be an exception, I can only smoke so much pot :rofl:

LOL that's funny voice text works pretty good sometimes I'm outside still I can't see shit so hopefully it comes out okay. I just wanted to let anybody know though that I've decided to keep the blueberry in this grow battle I put the Ocean Grown off to the side that's a fine-looking plant 2 and I still got it going and I got a friend of mine going to take one he's going to run the other one the runt so we'll see how those come out
91542d981b15fb07c1d5ad272429d194.jpg
1f3031ec4c9e08e2414ae082da73cfed.jpg
6095ec3f13d672f5c52d97a8c76da473.jpg
In my experience an a general knowledge of cookie genetics the slow veg an the mutant like leaves are cookie traits an the plants will turn out steller I got one my self an she reminds me or the ogkb cookie clone in looks an growth she's short an slow an bushy but talk about a nice plant when its time to flower an she's by far a slowest plant but I gotta a feeling her flower is going to be special .

In my experience an a general knowledge of cookie genetics the slow veg an the mutant like leaves are cookie traits an the plants will turn out steller I got one my self an she reminds me or the ogkb cookie clone in looks an growth she's short an slow an bushy but talk about a nice plant when its time to flower an she's by far a slowest plant but I gotta a feeling her flower is going to be special .
Thanks DJ[emoji482]
Good to know[emoji106]

Back