Dinafem Growtogrow Dinafem photo test grow Cookies strain

Thanks @davisgirl
Still got more to do but the hard part is done.

16906b571d0a0e6557cc17320e6d3b80.jpg
e1dcf26092e530981683efb08868d8eb.jpg
e4ad6025561597a246c05dc528f3e297.jpg
d087070d276c2e55d18878d8e0b614f2.jpg
fcf3d86271b314218b7fbec0c6a4cd8c.jpg

That's an impressive looking outdoor grow area my friend and lots of prep work been put in prior to the plants going out :pass:

Which strain did you have issues with mate was it the Blueberry Cookies?

We are really honoured to have our strains out in your garden :pass:

All the best

Mark..

That's an impressive looking outdoor grow area my friend and lots of prep work been put in prior to the plants going out :pass:

Which strain did you have issues with mate was it the Blueberry Cookies?

We are really honoured to have our strains out in your garden :pass:

All the best

Mark..
Thanks Mark[emoji481][emoji482]
I appreciate you stopping by.[emoji482]

Yes it been a labor of love. A lot of work going into this. I started these all strains out at Christmas time. So all the big plants I made clones out of them so that's why some more shorter than others.

So I popped 6 seeds three of each lost one of each.

One Ocean Grown is a runt and is in a solo cup still. The other is still in the competition and is in a 25g pot.

The blueberries... 1 in the ground and is loving it and the other one is in a 25 gallon pot and doing fine.

Thanks for stopping by[emoji482]
bb74889f0cf7e2273a68f70d543c9bea.jpg
4e42b9f9ef5e6e9f4c9a48f363f53cd4.jpg
d7456c7d863d2c26489d5eedd0dd2a17.jpg
fc8548598c423dce39eb7893eca39bee.jpg

Thanks Mark[emoji481][emoji482]
I appreciate you stopping by.[emoji482]

Yes it been a labor of love. A lot of work going into this. I started these all strains out at Christmas time. So all the big plants I made clones out of them so that's why some more shorter than others.

So I popped 6 seeds three of each lost one of each.

One Ocean Grown is a runt and is in a solo cup still. The other is still in the competition and is in a 25g pot.

The blueberries... 1 in the ground and is loving it and the other one is in a 25 gallon pot and doing fine.

Thanks for stopping by[emoji482]
bb74889f0cf7e2273a68f70d543c9bea.jpg
4e42b9f9ef5e6e9f4c9a48f363f53cd4.jpg
d7456c7d863d2c26489d5eedd0dd2a17.jpg
fc8548598c423dce39eb7893eca39bee.jpg

Your going to have some monster plants on your hands with those 25 gallon pots buddy :bong:

Sorry to read that you lost one of each mate, that's never good to read but can happen from time to time.

You've put some serious effort into the prep. Fingers crossed for the best outdoor grow season yet!

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Hey Mark thanks for stopping by a man hope all is good with you oh you're right I'll grow some big ones in those 25 gallon pots I'm not going to be able to finish this grow battle though on time now with them girls there's no way but I do have a blue berry cookies that's in the ground and I'm going to start light depth around the 10th of June so they'll finish around the 10th of August prospectively they should anyways that's usually how it runs for me with my photos it's about 8 weeks when I start them give or take a week but the ones that are in the pot I'm not even going to go to slide them up inside the the light depth cage until after some of the first ones start harvesting I just don't have the room in there for them but I'll do what I can to make the best grow possible out of this.

Hey Mark thanks for stopping by a man hope all is good with you oh you're right I'll grow some big ones in those 25 gallon pots I'm not going to be able to finish this grow battle though on time now with them girls there's no way but I do have a blue berry cookies that's in the ground and I'm going to start light depth around the 10th of June so they'll finish around the 10th of August prospectively they should anyways that's usually how it runs for me with my photos it's about 8 weeks when I start them give or take a week but the ones that are in the pot I'm not even going to go to slide them up inside the the light depth cage until after some of the first ones start harvesting I just don't have the room in there for them but I'll do what I can to make the best grow possible out of this.

We don't just want big plants brother we want HUGE plants and you have the capability to pull it off :pass:

Looking on track in here :thumbsup:

Keep the updates coming please mate :pass:

Mark..

We don't just want big plants brother we want HUGE plants and you have the capability to pull it off :pass:

Looking on track in here [emoji106]

Keep the updates coming please mate :pass:

Mark..
Thanks Mark[emoji481] I appreciate it man[emoji482][emoji817]

I'm going to try and keep it up and get them as big as I can.
The ones in the fiber pots they're probably going to be the biggest of all of them because they're not going to go into budding until late late July early August and at that point they should have put on some pretty good girth by then.

The sun came out today and was out for a while yesterday so hopefully we can keep the Sun up and we'll get some good size on them.
We've had a very cold and unusual spring so far we've been about 10 to 15 degrees under average the spring.

I'm going to start the second run about 2 weeks early for my region for the natural flowering time around here. We usually start seeing flowering around the 15th of August thereabouts.

I just started pumping the T to everybody recently.
Homebrew ECW dark brown sugar ashes from the fire pit and the charcoal burner and I'm also putting in right now some Alaskan fish fertilizer an Alaskan tomato Bloom fertilizer along with orange pekoe tea bags and some bone meal.

My custom soil has a variety of manure such as alpaca poop composted cow manure composted horse manure bat guano Mexican Indonesian Sumerian and Jamaican.
The flavor should be busting out of all of these girls in this first run. The second run I hope to have as much but I'm not sure about how much I can afford right now to add extra flavors to the tail end of this run .
I'm going to do what I can. But these fertilizers cost quite a bit around here right now so I do the best I can on trying to find the sales. Luckily I had quite a bit left over from last year plus I had quite a few cans left over of Thailand coconut milk so the teas that I make for when the Bloom starts coming around I'll have a good start on those and a couple bags of Mother Earth bloom juice.
Thanks for stopping by Mark and for the kind words take care until next time.[emoji482]

Last edited:
Thanks Mark[emoji481] I appreciate it man[emoji482][emoji817]

I'm going to try and keep it up and get them as big as I can.
The ones in the fiber pots they're probably going to be the biggest of all of them because they're not going to go into budding until late late July early August and at that point they should have put on some pretty good girth by then.
The sun came out today and was out for a while yesterday so hopefully we can keep the Sun up and we'll get some good size I'm done I've had a very cold and unusual spring so far we've been about 10 to 15 degrees under average the spring.
I'm going to start them about 2 weeks early for my region for the natural flowering time around here. We usually start seeing flowering around the 15th of August thereabouts.
I just started pumping the T to everybody recently
Homebrew ECW dark brown sugar ashes from the fire pit and the charcoal burner and I'm also putting right now some Alaskan fish fertilizer an Alaskan tomato Bloom fertilizer along with orange pekoe tea bags and some bone meal.
My custom soil has a variety of manure such as alpaca poop composted cow manure composted horse manure bat guano Mexican Indonesian Sumerian and Jamaican.
The flavor should be busting out of all of these girls in this first run the second one I hope to have as much but I'm not sure about how much I can afford right now to add extra flavors to the tail end of this run .
I'm going to do what I can. But these fertilizers cost quite a bit around here right now so I do the best I can on trying to find the sales. Luckily I had quite a bit left over from last year plus I had quite a few cans left over of Thailand coconut milk so the teas that I make for when the Blood starts coming around I'll have a good start on those and a couple bags of Mother Earth bloom juice.
Thanks for stopping by Mark and for the kind words take care until next time.[emoji482]

My pleasure mate and thank you for such a detailed write up :pass:

Until next time :thumbsup:

Mark..

Back