Dinafem Growtogrow Dinafem photo test grow Cookies strain

We're the earlier seed that came up from the same pack mate?

Keep me posted on this please my friend [emoji106]

All the best :bong:

Mark..
Yep Mark thanks for stopping
in..[emoji481][emoji482]
Yeah all the early ones came up that I popped on the 12th they all popped up and are look real good.[emoji106] but the ones that popped up on the 17th for whatever reason I lost 2 of those 1 from each group of 2. So it is what it is right can't win them all LOL.

I pop the a third one I must have done it by accident I don't even remember doing it but it's an ocean grown and it came up. She's a little thing though she's my runt of the litter I guess LOL.
I almost lost it yesterday I bumped my head on my table and I had it in one of those stupid Solo cups and of course they don't have a very wide bottom and she flipped over and lit on the floor about 3 ft down right on her head. But I picked it up and she still alive today all is good LoL...[emoji106][emoji481][emoji482]
I just got my new Greenhouse cover yesterday I'm going to put it up today so all these girls going to be outside just a hot minute can't wait I'm about ready to flip out I'm so tired of growing inside right now. [emoji817][emoji482]

I just got my new Greenhouse cover yesterday I'm going to put it up today so all these girls going to be outside just a hot minute can't wait I'm about ready to flip out I'm so tired of growing inside right now.
emoji817.png
emoji482.png

Let the outdoor fun begin :bong:

Good luck getting the greenhouse up my friend :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

@davisgirl

Update I think 1st??

So we lost 2 comp plants.
I have one of each that made it for the battle.

We did have 2 others none comp plants from the 12th pop that made it too. 1 nice plant and a runt.

So I've got a full house now. [emoji817][emoji481][emoji482]
96e218b9e430cdc3e3bae1e97440265d.jpg
1b86812852e3027ee3448da56f57c3e3.jpg
df0e97bc73cb7d022e46631e5e6fa5de.jpg
8be5321ad9b38b57da16c8a13ca2f5cd.jpg
3f2473b0436ed74484ee3ab1d760904c.jpg
Looking good GTG! I may have to restart a Blueberry myself, she hit the water only today at day 17ish so she is small, we’ll see if she takes off now, got my fingers crossed.

Looking good GTG! I may have to restart a Blueberry myself, she hit the water only today at day 17ish so she is small, we’ll see if she takes off now, got my fingers crossed.
Your doing the DWC right?

I stsrted out using DWC with General hydroponic line.

ASAP after I finish with setting up the outside grow. And I have to paint my basement grow area. I'm setting up a 6 tank RDWC system.
So a lot of nutrient brands have arrived on the market since I first ran hydro. I've red about so many. [emoji102][emoji21] I was just going to go back to using GH line ?

What line do you use?

Thanks [emoji482]

Still have plenty to do. String the soak hose and lay the white tarp on the floor of the grow cage. Then the training and trimming begins.

Oh yes, I love DWC. Black thumb, one day I’d like to grow organic in soil, but it’s DWC or the highway for me right now.

I used GH Flora trio most of my first grow, no issues. Beautiful plants. I switched to Megacrop line because of the reviews, price, and ease. The switch hasn’t been without it’s problems, but I think any blame likely lies with noob me adjusting to new nutes and learning to grow.

Growing undertakings indoors and out — you’ve been busy Gtg!! You must love to sit in that space and survey your beautiful plants. This time of day is my favorite — the house is still mostly quiet and it’s just me and the plants. Hanging out and putting on my morning buzz:
4B913578-5BD8-4129-851A-56983D99BCB8.jpeg

Oh yes, I love DWC. Black thumb, one day I’d like to grow organic in soil, but it’s DWC or the highway for me right now.

I used GH Flora trio most of my first grow, no issues. Beautiful plants. I switched to Megacrop line because of the reviews, price, and ease. The switch hasn’t been without it’s problems, but I think any blame likely lies with noob me adjusting to new nutes and learning to grow.

Growing undertakings indoors and out — you’ve been busy Gtg!! You must love to sit in that space and survey your beautiful plants. This time of day is my favorite — the house is still mostly quiet and it’s just me and the plants. Hanging out and putting on my morning buzz:
View attachment 1056286
Thanks for that bit of info[emoji482]
I've red a lot about Magacrop.
Also of a line called Neckter.
My hydro store guy is trying to lead me a different way. But I cant recall the name just now of the line. It's a dry and is what he uses in his own RDWC system. But he also says he has trouble with mixing up a slury it foams ??
Well on that I'm good.... LoL.
I want good product but K.I.S.S. system LoL[emoji12]
I'm getting ready to order my nutrients this weekend so that they'll be it will here by the time I'm almost ready to start growing.

Yes I love gardening. I have much to learn about the craft. It seems the more you know the more there is to learn LoL the catch 22
of gardening. But it is a joy [emoji482]

Back