Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

I just use cheapo segment timers from Wilkinson's they are only 4 or 5 quid they are fine with 1 light plugged but 2 knocks them out, i bought one from the grow shop twice the price and that was the same....I have plenty of contactors from my HPS days....lol..

TaNg are the rumours correct about GN soon launching a new unit using Rebels????

Yeah, I tryed to ring GN the other day but no answer, I want to know how the price compares to 3 rebel pods.

Funny you should ask I've just been talking to GN about that very thing,I don't want to repeat anything because there going to make an announcement about it here soon all I will say it sounds out of this world.

Hey guys, will upload a pic of my girls under my MS006 in a little while just trying to find my camera lead :/, bought this light only a couple of weeks ago and loving it at the moment! Even thinking of getting the Rebel upgrade for my next unit(or possibly wait till there *new* one ;)).

image.jpgimage.jpg
My girls, 2x speed devil on the left, big beast is AB by DP. And the young one will be a blue cheese :), also adding a WOS kush ryder.. planting them today. Impressed with this light so far.

Last edited:
Commmmon Tang man,,,,, Spill dem beans will ya!!!

Im mighty curious !!

Hey LED gurus, I need a little help :Sharing One:. Earlier today after I moved one of my units to the other tent and plugged it, it flashed shortly and My power cable looks like this - the light is ok but I need a new power lead. I emailed GN but I decided to ask here if you have a clue what type of cable I need and see if I can get one asap.

IMG_6544-small.jpgIMG_6545-small.jpg

That is fried.You could try there live messaging tomorrow and see if they can get you one.I you have grow going ad if you have done some wirering before you could splice another cord on, but you would have to open the case up to do it.

Cheers nammy, just got an email from Dan a new cable is on its way to me :Sharing One:

Hi Tang,

Wanted to ask you a question about the way you are hanging your lights. If for example you had 6 plants and 6 GN006. Is it best to hang 1 light over the top of each plant or would you suggest hanging to the side and turning the plant regularly???

Thanks.!

Back