New Grower Growing while in extreme pain - My Journey so far

IMO, you have organic soil for simplicity you should have stuck with organics. Now i'm not an organics nut, any method is fine really, but for a beginner, organics is the ultimate in simplicity. But you have your nutrients so we'll run with that! I'm going to ask for feeding schedule information from someone who uses Fox Farm nutes. Anyone?

Future planning is always good. What size space can you reasonably spare for growing. What are you usage needs? For medium size plants I have a32"x32"x60" tent that I recently pulled 7 ounces from! You'll want a tent at least 5ft tall in any case, as height is the most limiting factor in a grow space.

@pop22, thank you for the suggestion, i should have asked you what organics to use, but being a bit ambitious as all first growers are I probably went over kill.
Next time ill get your advice on some of this

My usage needs are very small, i;d say 1/4oz-1oz a month depending on pain, but my first strain i expect to have some "fun" screwing up.

I have a ph meter as I said, ph up ph down and
I know @912GreenSkell was talking about fox farms and their products.

I guess organic is just part of the idea and I'm not quite as interested in organic as I may appear because the flushing period should flush nutes out of the soil.

my area is 24x24x36 as I just don't have he space for anything bigger in my closet since its gonna be a closet grow.

It'll be tempting to wanna cut off a nugh for my usage before its done, but I know thast's a bad idea.

Hey! Its ok! I got the bright idea on my first grow to do DWC hydroponics...lol All I can say is I got lucky lol!

:smokeout:
@pop22 DWC hydroponics :p I figured i'd start organic/easy as from all the videos ive been watching its been suggested to start in soil and that some growers. I know it sounds silly, but I was watching the Trailer Park Boys which is why i decded to start with soil because i saw all the problems ricky was facing with hydro so i figured soil is a way to go.

Though I ran foxfarm on outdoor photoperiod plants, I have yet to run it on indoor autos. I know my friend @Discretepete2676 used foxfarm on his first grow, so he will have some tip for you or know who out there is a true foxfarm expert.
@912GreenSkell That would be great to knowif @Discretepete2676 can give me a hand here too. i know @pop22 is coaching me, but all opinions are much appreciated. Especially someone whose a fox farm expert. although if there are none, i guess ill end up being the "novice expert" in a few grows

:crying:So you've learned how NOT to grow anyway.............. hehehe!

@pop22 DWC hydroponics :p I figured i'd start organic/easy as from all the videos ive been watching its been suggested to start in soil and that some growers. I know it sounds silly, but I was watching the Trailer Park Boys which is why i decded to start with soil because i saw all the problems ricky was facing with hydro so i figured soil is a way to go.

I know there is a few foxfarm experts, just cant remember who they are offhand.(I smoke a touch more than an ounce a month, so I am somewhat out of it most of the time...lol)
You could always start a thread, requesting a foxfarm schedule in the fertilizer section and I am sure you will get some help. One thing I remember with foxfarm is be careful with the Tiger Bloom, as its very strong stuff and autos can be sensitive to over fertilizing.

I know there is a few foxfarm experts, just cant remember who they are offhand.(I smoke a touch more than an ounce a month, so I am somewhat out of it most of the time...lol)
You could always start a thread, requesting a foxfarm schedule in the fertilizer section and I am sure you will get some help. One thing I remember with foxfarm is be careful with the Tiger Bloom, as its very strong stuff and autos can be sensitive to over fertilizing.
right on, nothing wrong with usign your bud. I'll throw a thread up in the next 24 hours asking about it, im still navigating the site slowly.

thanks for all your help so far, ive had a very information thread here so far and very welcoming unlike other places on the interwebz

[EDIT]
I have heard people say use 1/4 or 1/8 strength of the nutes than recommended, but not sure if that's just hearsay or how it goes
[/EDIT]

Search FDs guide to growing hefty autos. ...it's by a user here named fullduplex one page 2 is a while FF schedule to follow from start to finish. He is by fast more expended than I am bit I pulled over 100 grams dry per plant with FF. Got a good idea how to use it now so feel free to ask away if you have questions. Full duplex may not b as easy to get in touch with as I am....FF is very strong stuff but I can give ua guide if needed. Definitely need a PH pen with them because they run hot

right on, nothing wrong with usign your bud. I'll throw a thread up in the next 24 hours asking about it, im still navigating the site slowly.

thanks for all your help so far, ive had a very information thread here so far and very welcoming unlike other places on the interwebz

[EDIT]
I have heard people say use 1/4 or 1/8 strength of the nutes than recommended, but not sure if that's just hearsay or how it goes
[/EDIT]
Definitely start at 1/4 strength and work your way up to half slowly

Back