Outdoor Growing Oak trees with Watermelons in Michigan

The rest of the 2019 team of Meds are in high gear probably close to the preflowering stage mid july and were loosing light
20190713_172942.jpg

I got into the girls real good yesterday and did some heavy defoliation and Lollipopping to them but they are so full you cant really tell I spent almost 3 hours picking away at them! Working 60 hours a week as a journeyman tool and die maker and having the 2 micro grows inside this jungle and my vegitable garden I have had my hands full this summer not to mention Im building a new house for me and my family Im not sure If I think I just dont need rest or what but come fall time when the work all slows Ill have plenty of goodies to help me rest and relax!!
20190713_172916.jpg
20190713_172907.jpg

I see a seed in it right now second pic. Imagine that a bannana kush throwing off bananas...
I thought the same thing but i've looked her up and down and been all up in her and no seeds no pollen sacks the bud structure is just like a peace of popcorn I have a blue amnesia from the same seed bank inside that has the same structure to it the pistols are growing out real short and super fat they look furry almost and the cylaxes are mutated like they popped like a peace of popcorn Kinda like a LEAF BUD would look if you've ever seen those. I think that I've seen a plant kinda like this before called DR WHO or DR Strange maybe but I literally just ran out to double check on the Hermi and definitely a no on that their are no seeds no pollen sacks they are soft and meaty like they should also I tore open a fat cylax off the bottom to see what it had in it and the Pistols have grown inside of it the plant is weird notice it doesn't have much if any pistols on it. Their is also a small curly leaf growing out of the cylaxes I think its a hemp characteristic possibly australian bastard looking in structure? Ill definitely keep my eye on this one but Michigan did pass a bill on cultivating hemp farms here and their has been a ton of pollen floating around here from the crazy weather we have been having and I'm guessing with many new hemp farmers coming to grow in the state accidental pollination will be a problem from wreckless farmers being pollen chuckers!

wow JC420bigbud, they are looking great mate, super tall and lovely outlook:d5:

So tonight I plan on supercropping and netting these beast down. A few are over 8 ft tall and are making me nervous I can see them from the road now they have grown taller than my blind I used to conceal them. Hopefully I can get new pics tonight after I'm done.

Lol, guess that's a good problem to have, hope you get them tamed down a little. Looking great there:thumbsup:

8ft they must be photos to be that big, be a nice haul thou
Yes all but 1 are photos I've only got a year of experience with the autoflowers n this year I did 1 for a test run outdoors n it's doing decent next year I'll probably do 6 n 6

Got the tall ones tied down last night super cropped some of the shorter ones to keep em short n I mean around 6 ft like that's short lol. I beat them up a little bit so ima goanna wait a day or 2 for them to recover before I take n post pics.

Here it is on a 8 ft tall ladder my 25 ft x 30 ft grow outdoors scrogged n
20190717_175407.jpg
20190717_175351.jpg
20190717_175333.jpg
supercropped day 2 after manipulation shitty pics

Back