Dinafem Grim & Herman's RDWC Adventure

Week 10

Sorry about the delay in this weeks update i couldnt find the camera until now.
Thing are looking well now as we have fought of the dreaded root rot and we have some lovely fresh white roots.
Here is what the roots looked like before the tea

cVbVfyJl.jpg

And After:

VjovpP2l.jpg

Slight stain on the roots from using the beneficial brew.

Here are the Cheese XXL Auto :

dcHMFVQl.jpg

wZfJS7Il.jpg

rsirSQKl.jpg

A closer look at some of the Phenos:

cv8TpDbl.jpg

NdQa4lql.jpg

d3QJ87el.jpg

9nT5UUnl.jpg

Check out the swollen calyx on this pheno:

yfyC3KOl.jpg

One of the late bloomers :

Q7qE4G0l.jpg

Now on to the Moby Dick XXL Auto:

o2YXT4Jl.jpg

CCWLlSKl.jpg

A little further back:

J1VDXR9l.jpg

BFIc1x3l.jpg

The bigger pheno:

EUbU0G7l.jpg

IeNieZTl.jpg

The plants we transplanted out of the system into soil look fine:

EMzBU8Ql.jpg

Bar this unusual pheno with only 3 finger leaves this late in flower:

9HXoumtl.jpg

lHTNxLfl.jpg

bwED0gfl.jpg

Some flower shots of the Mobys:

E2AiP0tl.jpg

Uf4qYYol.jpg

Into the 350L Reservoir this week we added:

• CANNA Aqua Flores A+B - 1400ml ( 4ml per L )
  • CANNA Zym - 700ml ( 2ml per L )
  • CANNA Mono Calcium 350ml ( 1ml per L )
  • CANNA Mono Magnesium 350ml ( 1ml per L )
  • CANNA Mono Trace Elements 175ml ( 0.5ml per L )
  • Growth Technology Silicon 350ml ( 1ml per L )
  • PK13/14 350ml ( 1ml per litre )

PH: 5.8 EC:2.6 RES Temp: 22C Light on: 28-30C Light Off: 18-20C

It is nice too see how well the tea had worked for the roots. A lot better looking situation there! Man, everytime I look at this garden it makes me smile. Such a jungle! Just imagine if all of those would be done in one giant Scrog! Wouldnt that be a wonderfull sight to behold?

2.6 EC holy moly! Pretty epic EC but so are the plants! Thanks so much for sharing all the feeding you are giving to those babies, helps me to have a good reference too.

It is nice too see how well the tea had worked for the roots. A lot better looking situation there! Man, everytime I look at this garden it makes me smile. Such a jungle! Just imagine if all of those would be done in one giant Scrog! Wouldnt that be a wonderfull sight to behold?

2.6 EC holy moly! Pretty epic EC but so are the plants! Thanks so much for sharing all the feeding you are giving to those babies, helps me to have a good reference too.
Hello Medgrower. Yes the EC is a little high but those plants are very hungry and are needing it. If im honest its the CANNA Mono calcium, magnesium and trace elements that are making the EC so high. Im not to fussed on Scrogs as not much people actually know how to scrog properally. Most people just throw a net over there entire crop which does nothing at all. A proper scrog means you must LST the plant into the net and keep the intial first bend on the main stem of the plant while you tie her dwon through the entire scrog. Thus giving you an even broad canopy. One plant in a scrog in DWC should take up 1.2mx1.2m minimum if not much more space. Thanks for the comment and I apologies for the rant.
Nice work brother Grim... Not long now :)
Cheers True im loving yours too.
Thank DWCocha its apprecaite man.
Looking awesome Dude(s)!
Hello Tdam. I hope your well dude and thank you for the comment. Any more grows on the go yourself?
what can i say- a jungle.
Hi Forestly thank you for the kind words man.

Back