Dinafem Grim & Herman's RDWC Adventure

That looks amazing bro.
Thanks man.
Thats a field of dreams!:kusht:
Cheers Scally, good to see you here. thanks for coming along.

HOLY SHIT DR GRIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mate you smashed the doors off this grow..... Outgrew your frigin grow tent!!!!!!!! Boooooooom :)

Im here, better late than never.
You just got to land this beast now and dust off your rizzla's.

Great job mate,
Truman.

PS/
Your EC is WAY higher than mine.
Too high?
Me to low? (Im on EC 1.4 ish)

Thanks True i really appreciate it dude. My EC is only that High because of the CANNA MONO Calcium and Magnesium additives. We have about four weeks or a little more left so the EC should be a little higher while in full flower.

What were you using for a grow tent an airplane hangar?
Helo Stepside, thanks for commenting. It sure does look like we did alright.
Man O Man, Grimmy! You have it dialed in! Spot on my good man! Max rep for that grow space and dwc setup!:slap:
Thanks Briman its good to hear from you man. Your stamp of approval really means alot.
When you lift up the plant to have a look at them there rooties.....aren't you just a little bit scared that....something Alien-like might be about to grip a rather firm and devouring hold of some of your bodily protuberances.........

True Hollywood this View attachment 441614
Thanks Corgy. the kind words are very much so appreciated.
B B B Beasters bro :Sharing One:You n True are making me wanna use RDWC now lol.... 3 separate buckets are hard work !.Gotta ask man ? ,how come no Canna Boost ?:Gary:

Hello DWCocha. There is only one reason we didnt use Boost. Its really expensive. Thanks for the comment dude.

50 Squids is a piss in the wind compared to what your gunna yield brotha :pimp: Your right though .I use AN bigbud from week 2 through 5 to save some & only need the boost 2 -3 weeks after that.. Plus start @1/2 strength & only go full in PK week :Sharing One:

50 Squids is a piss in the wind compared to what your gunna yield brotha :pimp: Your right though .I use AN bigbud from week 2 through 5 to save some & only need the boost 2 -3 weeks after that.. Plus start @1/2 strength & only go full in PK week :Sharing One:

Its 80 euro a litre over here.
I do use it myself in my smaller grows but we just couldnt afford enough boost for a 350L res.

jesus bro that's some farm you have there haha :kusht: Been a few weeks since I've been online and I'm shocked to see how far they've come along. A credit to your hard work bro they look awesome :Sharing One:

jesus bro that's some farm you have there haha :kusht: Been a few weeks since I've been online and I'm shocked to see how far they've come along. A credit to your hard work bro they look awesome :Sharing One:
Cheers Lewb the kind words mean a lot to me so thank you.

Very nice bro. A jungle for sure. Amazing work and Balls Sir
Thank you very much User K its great to have you checking out this thread.

Nice work, i see alot of trimming in your future. Can't wait to see the total yield of this setup. Keep it up bro

50 Squids is a piss in the wind compared to what your gunna yield brotha :pimp: Your right though .I use AN bigbud from week 2 through 5 to save some & only need the boost 2 -3 weeks after that.. Plus start @1/2 strength & only go full in PK week

Oh so you are adding PK 13/14 just in one week? Could you tell me bro, what is the whole point in that? I heard some does that for many weeks but with lesser strength. I don't know what would be best. I am thinking of adding some of that stuff from half way of flowering to the end before flushing.

I have to agree that BOOST is excellent additive with the whole Canna -line and definately worth all the money it costs. Doesn't hurt to start using it even at the later stage of the flowering IMHO, it will still give a pretty good late flowering boost. I did use it that way in my last grow and definately bumbed up my crop.

Yeah... the amount of trimming that monstercrop is going to require.. I see someone is gonna have a one sore wrist..

Last edited:
Nice work, i see alot of trimming in your future. Can't wait to see the total yield of this setup. Keep it up bro
Thank you very much for the kind words lykaboss it means alot coming from you. I have been over looking at your threads a couple of times sorry i never left a comment.

Oh so you are adding PK 13/14 just in one week? Could you tell me bro, what is the whole point in that? I heard some does that for many weeks but with lesser strength. I don't know what would be best. I am thinking of adding some of that stuff from half way of flowering to the end before flushing.

I have to agree that BOOST is excellent additive with the whole Canna -line and definately worth all the money it costs. Doesn't hurt to start using it even at the later stage of the flowering IMHO, it will still give a pretty good late flowering boost. I did use it that way in my last grow and definately bumbed up my crop.

Yeah... the amount of trimming that monstercrop is going to require.. I see someone is gonna have a one sore wrist..

Hello MedGrower
Yes im very aware of the benefits of CANNA Boost as i use it on my own smaller home set up all the time with great results and taste.
Here is what CANNA recommend for using PK13/14 :
Generative Period II
Development of the volume (breadth) of flowers or fruit
This is the phase that our plants seemed to be going through when we decided to add PK13/14 and they have taken to it very well.
Il be adding it gain to this weeks feed in the next update as it look like they are hungry.
Hope this helps and thanks for the comment.

Those plants in the tent were mighty close to the lamp, i wonder how did you keep the canopy temps below 30-s :)

Back