Live Stoners Greetings all

Looks happy to me - still thinking 2 / possibly 3 weeks with just a sip of unsulphered molasses every week.

Frosty_Nug-mitchell.jpg

Would be grateful to hear from my learned friends if I'm on point with estimates or way off the mark!

Peace & love,

Harry

Attachments

• Frosty_Nug-mitchell.jpg
    Frosty_Nug-mitchell.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 64
Welcome aboard @Harry_Kovert nice to have you around my man. That is a really great shot.

Welcome Harry. Learning from your mistakes is the most important part of growing. Well that and maybe understanding what mistakes you made. Have to think about that for a second. The bud shot looks pretty much perfect to me man. Best of luck to you and if you need any help along the way feel free.

Welcome aboard @Harry_Kovert nice to have you around my man. That is a really great shot.

Thank you for such a warm welcome.

Welcome Harry. Learning from your mistakes is the most important part of growing. Well that and maybe understanding what mistakes you made. Have to think about that for a second. The bud shot looks pretty much perfect to me man. Best of luck to you and if you need any help along the way feel free.

Thanks BigSm0 - she looks perfect to me too - though still 2 - 3 weeks away from harvest?!

Yes sir I would hold off as long as possible. Keep a steady air flow going and keep checking the tricomes. I think your right 2-3 weeks

With that much light you will grow a huge plant no area will be dark that is for sure. My first five by five foot I had just shy of 1500 watts at the wall I was told it is way to much I grew some huge plants and have ever since. I will be moving to more efficient lights in the future such as your GN HS1. Oh yea I used more cal mag but that is not out of the norm when growing with LED

Latest installment - hope I'm not boring you all?! This is what I do when stuck at home with a trapped nerve! : ] - It aint ever all bad!

DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Welcome to the best place on the web for Canna. you ever need any help just type @Ripper and I will come and help ya

Back