Outdoor GreenHouse strain recommendations

O

OldGuy

I'm currently building a 22X15 GreenHouse. I should have it operational sometime in September.
My question to all you autoflower experts is,"what strains are recommended for GreenHouse growing. This will be my first Auto grow. Been growing outdoor photos for about 12 years steady. But I'll be a pure rookie with greenhouse autos

great question OG, im new to autos as well ive been wondering that myself. i just set up a small 6' x 8' GH for autos but have no idea which one would be beat in high temps 95-110 F in july-aug-sept. maybe well both get our answers.

TOKE OUT

I would recommend those 5 to u...

Chaze (flash)
Super Cali Haze
Auto Mazar
Sour60
Russian Rocket Fuel

their are all tested exclude the Chaze wich is new but there are som very fine reports... (its cheesex(hazexstitch 0.1)
u will have a great variety in taste and high and all this strains are big yielder especially Auto Mazar, Super Cali Haze and Chaze....
try google and u wil see great reports from them...i grewed all myself exclude chaze and im in a more northern climate (North Germany...sorry for my english :) and theyve suceeded very good....so its also a proof for their stength and power against disease, cold and mold :)
Have fun :)

Thanks cifer,
I like the looks of the russian rocket fuel. very small 11 to 18 inches with a yield up to 32 grams. I also like the fact I can get regular (Non-fem.)seed. I do want to get a seed crop from time to time.
The Chaze sounds outstanding but can get 6 ft. tall. A little big for hiding in a green house.

I am so freaking jealous. :cry: Every night I sit outside and dream about the day I can build a green house. I've got my spot picked out, got my design, just lack the $. Sigh!

Seriously though, I'd recommend you try some dwarfs and some supers. I'm really liking the looks of the Super Cali Haze I have going. Already picked two runts and the smoke is a great sativa. The others are in 10 gallon pots and already over 5' tall, not counting the pot. Or maybe some Number One. Smashed did a grow of those and they did very well for him. I would also throw some Mi5 in there. I think in a green house they are capable of 3 oz. or more per plant. Maybe some Himalayan Blue Diesel for an indica dominant. You wont go wrong with pretty much anything from Short Stuff or Flash.

I am so freaking jealous. :cry: Every night I sit outside and dream about the day I can build a green house. I've got my spot picked out, got my design, just lack the $. Sigh!

Seriously though, I'd recommend you try some dwarfs and some supers. I'm really liking the looks of the Super Cali Haze I have going. Already picked two runts and the smoke is a great sativa. The others are in 10 gallon pots and already over 5' tall, not counting the pot. Or maybe some Number One. Smashed did a grow of those and they did very well for him. I would also throw some Mi5 in there. I think in a green house they are capable of 3 oz. or more per plant. Maybe some Himalayan Blue Diesel for an indica dominant. You wont go wrong with pretty much anything from Short Stuff or Flash.
Thanks Muddy,
Im looking for the littlle fat fellas. Something that won't be easily seen in the green house with all the other plants as cover. If I can get 5 or 6 plants at harvest with 5 or6 more following them Id be in good shape.

ok but u can supercop them ha?

if u have limited space and want some not too tall autos with good indica and sativa high i would consider those strains...

Russian Rocket Fuel: U see its an interesting one and i smoked it 2 hours ago....good bod punch, relaxing feeling and pretty knock off head :)
Auto Assasin: like RRF regular seeds available and a very very nice frosty strain up to 60-80cm with the nice and strong ak47 High...really funny stuff....i smokes it 3 times and iam really missinfg these seeds in my grow this year :)

Forget Sour 60 as it is not good in a humid enviorement -mold. 3/5 plants have been destroyed by mold. Not good.

Back