Sweet Seeds Green Poison FV by Sweets Seeds - Part of my Multi - Strain 2017

nudger361976

Check out my 2017 new multi strain grow
Reaction score
Green Poison FV
Very healthy and happy, foliar fed quite lot so far. Mainly root drenched with plain water as I am top dressing through out. Just added a new layer of soil amended with Alfalfa and Bone Meal
IMG_20170321_131259.jpg

IMG_20170321_131657.jpg

Bonjour Budlets
default_thumbsup.gif

Hope your all having a super day where ever you are, sun is shining in the UK today.

Latest update for my Green Poison Fast Version by Sweet Seeds -

In the conservatory today lapping up the sun, recently potted up into the final and have started the light deprivation process, actually put this one the conservatory a few weeks ago causing the plant to stretch a bit due to lack of light, so put back under the LEDS plus defoliated a bit in attempt to slow down the the central stem, seem to have worked. Just fed with an Ecothrive Biosys tea.
IMG_20170411_143242.jpg

Last edited:
Morning All,

Hope everyone as a great week
default_thumbsup.gif

Here is my Green Poison FV by Sweet Seeds.

She is a proper stinker with a very old school aroma, reminds me of a strain from yester year, would be very interested in the genetics as there must be a good chunk of Skunk in there, she really does
fart.gif

Really impressed
cowboy.gif
so far, this is the first photoperiod from Sweet Seeds I have grown, grown a few of their autos in the past and really liked their Sweet Trainwreck , Trainwreck being one of my favourite strains.

Top dressed with a good portion of Bat Guano, Alfalfa and some Calcified Seaweed then watered in with just plain water. Got a small bit of tip burn either from overdoing the top dress or from the LED but nothing major.

rsz_1img_20170507_110532.jpg
rsz_img_20170507_110425 (1).jpg

Here is my Green Poison FV,

Very smelly
fart.gif
but in a lovely way, genetics must be full of skunk as the smell is very reminiscent of days gone by.

Not really done anything special with this one, just been left to do her thing and as been fully outdoor for the last couple of days then put inside for the dark period.

Top dressed with bat guano and bone meal with a tadge of Alfalfa, plain water with a few drops of Terpinator.
rsz_img_20170523_104943.jpg
rsz_img_20170523_105201.jpg

Back