GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

MC Kelp, Bloom and Brix57 at max doses, again... getting hard on the knees dosing every other day.
IMG_20220624_090843.jpg

The sick one been back on GLB the last week and a half. Not getting worse so should be ok.
IMG_20220624_090927.jpg

Will break out the micro cam and start checking begining of July.

Update, GLB Mack and crack and Apollo black cherry! Drinking a 1/2 gal a day. Feeding them 3 GPG MC with .5ml Enhance, .2ml Micro, .2 ml Bloom Accelerant, and .2ml Brix. The vegetative growth surprised me… they are getting big. The untreated ones are obviously smaller than the treated ones.
AF1B5294-CAD3-4B2B-9B84-2180879027D0.jpeg
3E7819FD-3C3E-4B3F-8FCA-22C91DBA58FE.jpeg
D040470F-C9F3-4E43-B795-32BDACED26E0.jpeg
EDC87EF4-7B89-4D9D-842D-23F079FD11DE.jpeg
C7F7D286-F62A-42C3-9A04-92ACCD9D5F5E.jpeg

I think if any of my 'plans' in doing tests went smooth on this run, I'd fall over dead with surprise! LOL! :rofl::wall::joy:
My personal part of my grow is fine. Those girls are fantastic. It's the product testing that has gone screwy!:doh::gassy::gassy1:
In my STS test, I keep getting one mutant out of a pair....three pairs! But this las time, I planted a thrird bean! LOL!. In my nute test, I just happen to pick 'sensitive' girls. They are picky eaters! LOL! I've had to back off the light and lower my VPD in that tent to let them regroup and recover. Good thing they are photos!
I intended to do a side by side comparo, that still may happen. I may just use some things to supplement my methods, but that's not what I want to do.
What I want to do is regroup, get them over this funk, flip to 12/12 and mainly use this for flower production

I think if any of my 'plans' in doing tests went smooth on this run, I'd fall over dead with surprise! LOL! :rofl::wall::joy:
My personal part of my grow is fine. Those girls are fantastic. It's the product testing that has gone screwy!:doh::gassy::gassy1:
In my STS test, I keep getting one mutant out of a pair....three pairs! But this las time, I planted a thrird bean! LOL!. In my nute test, I just happen to pick 'sensitive' girls. They are picky eaters! LOL! I've had to back off the light and lower my VPD in that tent to let them regroup and recover. Good thing they are photos!
I intended to do a side by side comparo, that still may happen. I may just use some things to supplement my methods, but that's not what I want to do.
What I want to do is regroup, get them over this funk, flip to 12/12 and mainly use this for flower production

It may just be that using the Enhance MC Original and if its just soil in a pot it is just making too much of the nutrients available too fast. Not sure if you are using in veg and flower or just flower but maybe one dose in veg 0.25 mls just to get the microbes in and then use Enhance 1 time a 0.25 mL per week as I am not sure what amounts your are using but maybe that will cut down on making your soil so available. Also, the Brix57 does ramp of microbes so it will use up more nutrients as well.

If you or anyone else are seeing leaf issues on other oddities just send me a picture directly so maybe I can see what is going on.

Thanks,

Last edited:
It may just be that using the Enhance MC Original and if its just soil in a pot it is just making too much of the nutrients available too fast. Not sure if you are using in veg and flower or just flower but maybe one dose in veg 0.25 mls just to get the microbes in and then use Enhance 1 time a 0.25 mL per week as I not sure what amounts your are using but maybe that will cut down on making your soil so available. Also, the Brix57 does ramp of microbes so if will use up more nutrients as well.

If you or anyone else are seeing leaf issues on other oddities just send me a picture directly so maybe I can see what is going on.

Thanks,
Thanks!!

The smell of off SG is amazing this particular one smells strong at first I’m like like this smells like strawberry/berry that was vomited lol like pungent aroma that reminded me of vomit. Now it still kinda smells like that but much sweeter and the SC well it’s just sweet smelling the other one definitely overpowers her.
Oohh-hoooh-hoo,....*slobber* :rofl: ... she sounds on point Niz', when Adam gets back in town let's see what he says @Twenty20 Adam ... I love it, I had a Wild Thai Ryder that had definite barfy notes to the jar smell, but the smoke was transforming. The room aroma of the smoke was exotic incense all the way, just a prime pheno that one was! Wicked potent too...:thumbsup:

Huh, so the SC isn't carrying any strawberry aroma really, so far? Somehow I'm not surprised but disappointing none the less... I find in general they have some pheno stability issues to work out, I think they release some stuff too soon...
That said, she sure looks damn nice!

@Bill.de.Cat @DDubs
:headbang: your tents are looking great! :clapper:
Bill, that one that went a bit sideways seems to be back on track,... fan snacking seems to have calmed down!
Dub's- it's amazing huh, how the slight dosage changes can so strongly affect that uptake rate = :crisps: I'm running a "super" soil too, so I'm going to school a bit on you and others running a near water only gig...
Earlier on, I found a slight overdose induced tip burn quickly, along with some slight N-tox' curls! ...backed off the RTS for a few days and it halted...

@Green Life Biotics .... Tony, this stuff is amazing :wiz:.... I have never used such products that have had so clearly an rapid (and predictable) effect!
My auto's were a bit compressed (from light intensity, new unit I suspect), so i dimmed it down a bit and leaned on the Brix a little more, and they all stretched their nodes nicely, but not out of control or proportion :greenthumb:
RTS got a little away from me before, now it's going in less often... working nicely! The girls are thirstier than usual I believe, for their size... I'll be bumping up the LOM a bit more now that they have some size and thirst to match....
I'm watering about every other day now, so dosages are pretty much on track with your recommendations...
Bud setting looks great! The BA is tickling them just right....

>>> these are a couple days old now, meantime they have made significant progress since,... A nice mix of aromas coming out of the tent now, skunky/fruity/candy-ish mainly....

JackSummerLove-->
jsl1.jpg
jsl2.jpg

Orange Bubblegum-->
obg1.jpg
obg2.jpg

Strawberry Kush, le petit! :biggrin: --->
skh1.jpg
skh2.jpg

nizmoKush

Thanks man she definitely is a nice smoke straight from hanging she’s killer smoke. And the SC wasn’t really impressed with her the smoke is sweet and the smell well maybe with a cure.
Another Side note -----especially with soils/super soils. I may have mentioned before but as we talk about finishing plants, if too green we ramp up the enhance mc a little but my preference especially in the last few months is not pushing the enhance as much and ramping up the Brix57 up to 10 days out as this should pull some nutrients out of the leaves as well but more trichomes it seems.

If you are watering every other day with about 10 days left in soil ramp up the Brix57 to 3 mls but if you see too much fade too quick bring it back down. So water only with Brix57, or 3 ml Brix57 and 0.2 mL Micro DS to keep leaf structure good or 0.25-.50ml Enhance MC. 0.2 micro DS and 3 mL Brix57

with about 3-5 days left go to just water and Brix57 every day feed 2 mL per gallon just cut the water back so it dries in a day so feed more. All based on what plants look like if you are going to push or relax but best case if everything looking good just water and brix57 with 10 days less as long as the leaves start to fade with the higher brix57.

just options to through out there...

Thanks @Waira it's been a good grow and nearing the end.

Seed Stockers, Rucu Cucu - Day 64
M3 super soil
Just getting ready to finish this one up. I noticed she is starting to drink a little slower now. Probably another couple weeks to go so like @GreenLifeBiotics mentioned, I will lower the Enhance and start pushing the Brix a little more. Not so much for the fade but I'd like to see some more mass on these buds.

(1 X 3-4 days) - 2 gal @ pH to 6.5, EC 0.5
Green Life Biotics Amendments /per gal (Enhance @ 0.5ml, Micro@ 0.1ml, Brix@ 1ml and Accel@ 2ml)

20220628_072347.jpg

20220628_072427.jpg
20220628_072420.jpg

Old Sage Seeds, Acid Patch Kids - Day 61
M3 super soil
Bud sites are starting to stack up. Settling into flower now. She'll go a little long because I may have thrown her off with the topping but far from stunted.

(1 X 4-5 days) - 2 gal @ pH to 6.5, EC 0.5
Green Life Biotics Amendments /per gal (Enhance @ 0.5ml, Micro@ 0.1ml, Brix@ 1ml and Accel@ 2ml)

20220628_072457.jpg

20220628_072508.jpg

Back