GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

Started taking down the Banana Kush.
View attachment 1462927
View attachment 1462928
View attachment 1462930
View attachment 1462931
View attachment 1462932
was using the Micro and Brix 57. Did what it was supposed to do. :thumbsup:
Put the wrong finish pic of the Banana Kush.
7AA1532E-9D44-41ED-BEC1-41C82B3CC176.jpeg

:headbang: - fantastic stuff folks, I'm loving what I see!

Started taking down the Banana Kush.
:drool: holy crap man, that BK looks like it came out of an injection molder and rolled in sugar! The density must be crazy,... Who's the breeder on this one again?

How's the aroma Cody, is it name's sake good? If so, this will likely be very narco-heavy stuff = :sleeping:....
For sure, the GLB stuff worked it's magic, she finished nicely tapped out after all - :greenthumb:

The Great looks like iron bud too!
Fine growing Cody, thanks for working the product line so well!
Here we have the girls at Day 18
First 3 is wedding glue by SS and last 3 pics is the FB banana purple punch auto
I think I’ve fed the girls twice w the regiment I was sent.
Hey Niz', great to have you in the soup here :smoking:...off to a nice start!

@Bill.de.Cat ... I missed it, are you doing a couple side-by-side run with and w/o GLB supp's?

>>> :yay: I have all 3 auto's up and running now FINALLY!
--- Orange Bbgum (Twisted Tree); Strawberry Kush (Jean-O); Jack Summer Love (private breeder, JH x Love Potion auto)
@GreenLifeBiotics pardon the delay Tony...:rolleyes2:

OK, tonight they'll get their first taste of EMCKelp!
Tony, I was looking at an inoculant called Billions, and wondered if this is going to mess with EMCK's actions,... or is it basically redundant?
I'm trying TPS brand Si supplement, which is made from a mix of sources for more immediate uptake...

Not sure how I've missed this thread this whole time but thank you Tony. The GLB addatives definitely improved my grow. I had some Micro stumbling blocks but reading through this thread explains a lot of what I was seeing. I might have pushed a bit too hard with my last grow but this new one will be on point now.

Fastbuds
Banana Purple Punch
One of the frostiest monsters I've grown to date. Yielded about 8oz of bud with a super smooth, hard hitting smoke. I harvested at 90 days but could have gone sooner. I was kind of winging the dosage based on the labels but I think I over did the Brix, Accel and Enhance Microbial. Live and learn.

20220512_210202.jpg

20220501_090114.jpg

20220429_063937.jpg

Continuing with the GLB addatives for my current grow, SeedStockers Rucu Cucu. She's on day 30 and finally realized I have to dial back the Enhance. I just gave her some Roots, Enhance, and tiny bit of base nutrients (maxigro) at EC1.0. Slow and steady.

20220524_172224.jpg

Hey Tony @GreenLifeBiotics now that I've got my big jugs I'll probably be starting on my OD canna as well as my produce. I know you said OD canna best practice is to reduce the Brix57 (though I would think inducing further stretch with it in early flower would be advisable). Do you have any recommendations regarding amending the schedule for OD canna? Also curious if you have any sort of schedules available for non canna (fruit/veg) crops.

Hey Tony @GreenLifeBiotics now that I've got my big jugs I'll probably be starting on my OD canna as well as my produce. I know you said OD canna best practice is to reduce the Brix57 (though I would think inducing further stretch with it in early flower would be advisable). Do you have any recommendations regarding amending the schedule for OD canna? Also curious if you have any sort of schedules available for non canna (fruit/veg) crops.

Yes, it depends if in ground or in pots but we do want to slow the use of Enhance Mc if in pots as it will also create roots on it’s own. It also depends on how big of pots you are using.

So OD canna
I do recommend using Brix57 at least the beginning of flower at least once to stretch nodes for better airflow. The more you use in the first 2 weeks the more they roll stretch as long as you can support everything properly.

Also a little difference between auto flowers and photo period as the autos may finish when the weather is warmer so not so rainy depending where everyone is and that would allow for more Brix57 usage. We cut the Brix57 back to 1-1.5 mL for an entire week outdoors so instead of 2 mL every other day it’s closer to 0.5 mL and then ramp up last week or so. Some places not using much sugar at all until last 2 weeks then blast it.

When using LiquidOrganicMatter (LOM) it will hold more water in the soil and technically you can go up to 5 mL per gallon in case the pots are super rootbound and won’t hold much water at all later in the season of photo period. But early on if using LOM it shouldspace out feedings to every3-4 days. It really is up to the grower how many days do you want to feed outdoors 1-2 times a week or more?
I’ll have to make up some basic guidelines to make it easier.

For produce if in soil and you have the fish use that as the nitrogen source in conjunction with the Roots2Shoots.

normally you can be using 1-2 mL of fish if watering multiple times a week or you can test our using 3-4 mL as a once a week dosage.

for produce EnhanceMC, Fish, Roots2Shoots can be foliar applied as much as you need it but you should do at least 1 foliar on produce to get the biofilm correct with enhance MC. I have urban farmers that do a lot of foliars.

i’ll come back with a rough outline for produce as well but if only using the fish you should add a little of the Bloom Accelerant to give it some PK when using in soil but don’t foliar the PK. 1 mL Fish 5-0.75-1. To about 0.25 mL Bloom Accelerant

Not sure how I've missed this thread this whole time but thank you Tony. The GLB addatives definitely improved my grow. I had some Micro stumbling blocks but reading through this thread explains a lot of what I was seeing. I might have pushed a bit too hard with my last grow but this new one will be on point now.

Fastbuds
Banana Purple Punch
One of the frostiest monsters I've grown to date. Yielded about 8oz of bud with a super smooth, hard hitting smoke. I harvested at 90 days but could have gone sooner. I was kind of winging the dosage based on the labels but I think I over did the Brix, Accel and Enhance Microbial. Live and learn.

View attachment 1463793

View attachment 1463794

View attachment 1463795

Continuing with the GLB addatives for my current grow, SeedStockers Rucu Cucu. She's on day 30 and finally realized I have to dial back the Enhance. I just gave her some Roots, Enhance, and tiny bit of base nutrients (maxigro) at EC1.0. Slow and steady.

View attachment 1463797

Hey Sorry, I haven’t been checking in individually any questions don’t be afraid to ask. If anyone is having issues or seeing anything let me know and we can adjust feeds.
The numbers I gave can Labels can be used but I would rather use work out what’s best. Everyone can experiment with higher bloom Accelerant Brix57 and EnhanceMC but I originally try to give numbers that can work on all grows in all soils but as people start to experiment they will see they can push a lot higher in certain situations.

:headbang: - fantastic stuff folks, I'm loving what I see!

:drool: holy crap man, that BK looks like it came out of an injection molder and rolled in sugar! The density must be crazy,... Who's the breeder on this one again?

How's the aroma Cody, is it name's sake good? If so, this will likely be very narco-heavy stuff = :sleeping:....
For sure, the GLB stuff worked it's magic, she finished nicely tapped out after all - :greenthumb:

The Great looks like iron bud too!
Fine growing Cody, thanks for working the product line so well!

Hey Niz', great to have you in the soup here :smoking:...off to a nice start!

@Bill.de.Cat ... I missed it, are you doing a couple side-by-side run with and w/o GLB supp's?

>>> :yay: I have all 3 auto's up and running now FINALLY!
--- Orange Bbgum (Twisted Tree); Strawberry Kush (Jean-O); Jack Summer Love (private breeder, JH x Love Potion auto)
@GreenLifeBiotics pardon the delay Tony...:rolleyes2:

OK, tonight they'll get their first taste of EMCKelp!
Tony, I was looking at an inoculant called Billions, and wondered if this is going to mess with EMCK's actions,... or is it basically redundant?
I'm trying TPS brand Si supplement, which is made from a mix of sources for more immediate uptake...

we don’t talk about what’s all in our products but I will just say this about Enhance Mc and the Kelp version
Our labels say roughly 4.37% microorganisms. Go look at any bottle on the market and tell me what is the % not the cfu/mL but the percentage. Everything in our bottle works together and non antagonistic. There are a lot of products that the producers do not understand what works together and what is antagonistic towards each other. I don’t know that product specifically But if you would like to dons side by side I am always open to that.

Last edited:
4 days later and the Root Beer Float is back taking over the tent with more stretching sites reaching toward the lights. Had to get more clothespins to tame her back after the pic was taken.
E28C6AC8-73B1-4024-9162-84C7535359D6.jpeg

the Blueberry Cheezecake is now coming out of the beach ball stage stretching above.
60F87AFC-8457-443D-A85B-E140DC59B7FD.jpeg

then had to move the Purple Scoops from behind the Root Beer Float to front of tent as it was getting shaded. So will now see how she does.
F7E8A530-DE56-4B90-A7B3-0B790FA4A8A2.jpeg
@GreenLifeBiotics supplements has made a huge difference with them being added to my Greenleaf Megacrop nutrients. Then these @Jean-O Genetics strains I’ve got going way impressed with what I’m seeing. I want more to run next time.

Back