GREEN LIFE BIOTICS TEST/REVIEW

What up y’all so I I gave the Auto girls the first mix yesterday, I’m about to go check on them to see how they are doing. I’ll be updating here shortly with some pictures. :smoking: :headbang:

Last edited:
Note on Current Application Rate Testing — so what we have found is that especially in growers doing Every Day Feeds that we can run a full dose including Bloom Accelerant at 3 mL on a number of base nutrients and their pK Boost. Some of my other growers have asked to see if I could replace a certain product on the market that is very expensive but is great at adding weight.

I am not asking anyone to do this as they might not have enough to do it but we will start testing replacing all pK boosts from any source by doing
Daily feed 3 ml day 1 until last 3 weeks of flower and raising the Bloom Accelerant from 3 to 5-5.5 ml

Or every other day feed
8-10 mL. This may be harder when running over the top of salt based nutrients it will be something that the base nutrient may have to be reduced to deal with ppms.

The extra 2-2.5 mL daily or 2-4 mL every other day to is to add additional new flowering growth in the last three weeks.

Our nutrients have the ability in some cases to probably go higher but I have tried to be conservative to not make plants go crazy and sideways.

If anyone wants to push that bloom accelerant I would just say to incrementally raise just to make sure no unforeseen issues pop up.

Also

I do not believe anyone uses flora flex on the current tests but I do have growers that use
Flora flex B1 B2 and Bulky be at 75% of recommended dose and then my amendments over the top with Bloom at 3mL

The product above I am talking about is not Bulky B or Sweet candy it a product that costs like 50 cents to $1 a gallon of water but adds weight those testing send me a message if you want to know

I finally got everything setup for my run and blumats are installed with 1st plant above soil now so I’ll need a refresher on what amounts of what product I should be using in my reservoir! Also do u know how yucky it’ll make a reservoir cuz I need to find out if I need to drain my system and add in some quick connect bulkheads in case I’m gonna need to clean my reservoir on a regular basis?

I finally got everything setup for my run and blumats are installed with 1st plant above soil now so I’ll need a refresher on what amounts of what product I should be using in my reservoir! Also do u know how yucky it’ll make a reservoir cuz I need to find out if I need to drain my system and add in some quick connect bulkheads in case I’m gonna need to clean my reservoir on a regular basis?

Daily feed
I recommend only using
0.25 mL Enhance Mc
0.1 mL micro DS
Veg starting day 21

Day 1 flower
0,25 mL Enhance Mc
0.1 mL Micro DS
1-3 mL Bloom Accelerant
1 mL Brix57 da1 May expand internodal spacing If you start Brix57 day 15 instead nodes will b tighter

Don’t use Roots2Shoots o LiquidOrganicMatter

Your Rez will stay clean

Both of them reacted well to the mix I gave them yesterday or the day before can’t remember.

Day 17 FB banana purple punch auto
C1413C26-5789-4F58-B370-2B08CF282BC2.jpeg

AD70B8C4-6813-4A29-B598-DFF1C938B7ED.jpeg

Day 12 SS wedding glue auto
EBD510EE-98D8-4CB7-956D-1B35BCA33004.jpeg
058EE0F2-752A-44A7-9EFB-BD8B0F1EA635.jpeg

Taking down the Mandarin cookies v2. Only been getting Brix 57 for a week or so.
E7CCE98C-CDF2-481A-8E0E-AFAC8E15C17E.jpeg

E030402D-5D7E-49B1-A959-ECCBCBA623A3.jpeg

0FC1B60C-FC21-41F4-BFA4-E796FEB2F46B.jpeg

This plant is just horrible. Runny buds, the weakest smelling, really just a waste of time. It only got the Brix 57 out of the GLB pack.

But he great on the other hand that got the GLB treatment for the last half of flower. It’s the loudest most tric covered plant in the room. Fruity AF.

DDD9D535-7F9C-4EEA-B7D0-2ED7E85E03AE.jpeg

1A82C47C-5C65-4D5B-A8C0-041D0F2D9912.jpeg

Only been giving it Brix 57 for the last week. No signs of any fading as of yesterday.

Taking down the Mandarin cookies v2. Only been getting Brix 57 for a week or so.
View attachment 1459141
View attachment 1459142
View attachment 1459143
This plant is just horrible. Runny buds, the weakest smelling, really just a waste of time. It only got the Brix 57 out of the GLB pack.

But he great on the other hand that got the GLB treatment for the last half of flower. It’s the loudest most tric covered plant in the room. Fruity AF.

View attachment 1459144
View attachment 1459145
Only been giving it Brix 57 for the last week. No signs of any fading as of yesterday.

If you have the original Enhance Mc not the kelp version and you need to get it to fade ramp up the enhance Mc to 2-3 mL per gallon smaller doses with the Brix57 and feed daily it will start to cannabikize the leaves and start the fade. I have soil guys 6 mL 1 time at start of a flush I just don’t want to crush your plant and fry the leaves

Back