New Grower Gorilla Glue Autos in a 4x4 tent. New grower. Advice welcomed.

Hey how much are u watering and how often! Roots staying too wet or too dry can cause issues! Also only way to get a true accurate measure of your soils ph without a soil ph probe is to do a slurry test! Get some distilled water and couple tablespoons of soil outta your pot and and enough so u can stir the soil up! Let it sit couple hours and use the ph pen in that cup of dirt water and what it reads will be your soils ph level! :d5:

I paid $125 for this bad boy and it makes my life simple!
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’ll get a pic of it in action when I test one of my pots tonight! Getting some funky rust spots myself but I’m almost at the finish line! Just curious so I know what to not do next time if it’s feed related!

What’s your humidity and temps in your tent??

Hey how much are u watering and how often! Roots staying too wet or too dry can cause issues! Also only way to get a true accurate measure of your soils ph without a soil ph probe is to do a slurry test! Get some distilled water and couple tablespoons of soil outta your pot and and enough so u can stir the soil up! Let it sit couple hours and use the ph pen in that cup of dirt water and what it reads will be your soils ph level! :d5:

I paid $125 for this bad boy and it makes my life simple!
View attachment 1404472View attachment 1404473

I’ll get a pic of it in action when I test one of my pots tonight! Getting some funky rust spots myself but I’m almost at the finish line! Just curious so I know what to not do next time if it’s feed related!

What’s your humidity and temps in your tent??

I'm approximately watering about 8 cups every 4-5 days in 5gal pots. Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely try that! :thumbsup:
A soil PH meter is definitely on the list. I was looking at BlueLab but I've heard lots of mixed reviews about them. I'll check out the Grow Line!
While lights are on temp is between 77-80F when lights are off 73F RH stays between ~55-65

That’s fine just keep an eye on it! I’m guessing u check ph of your feeds when u mix nutes right?

That’s fine just keep an eye on it! I’m guessing u check ph of your feeds when u mix nutes right?

Yes i do.
I’ll water at like a 6.7PH next watering to get it closer to 6.4PH

I got suggested to feed Cal-Mag next watering in my infirmary thread.
If It doesn’t clear up after nematodes goes in i’ll try giving it some cal-mag.

Continued with some more LST today.
I love how the Early Miss strain is growing. The stem is nice and thick compared to the older gorilla cake plant.

DE01213C-CF3F-4D58-954B-A32232540776.jpeg
E4F1CFD9-25EA-47AA-B3BE-43A4C51E6529.jpeg

Gorilla cake is starting to show lots of little pistils.
E5F1DD79-06A5-442C-87B0-831712B92546.jpeg
3BDC40AF-C9D2-4F77-8D51-9CEF5BB0B770.jpeg

Stems are way thinner compared to the Early Miss (supposedly Gorilla Cake yields more breeder says)

Oh and first time entering the tent and not seeing a single gnat.
Thank you all for your advice on controlling my gnat problem.
I think i won this war… for now lol.

I’ll be adding some Mephisto autos to this grow as well.
Got some double grape and skywalker beans en route.
And i’m hoping i can get my hands on their Strawberry Nugget and Grape Crinkle the next drop.
Aiming for 5 plants growing in this 4x4

I think my girls are getting thirsty, the pots felt relatively light today so I gave them another feeding.
Split 14 cups of water between the two and had no run-off. (originally feeding 7 cups each, every ~4 days) will up to a gallon for both next watering. The last time I watered was with nematodes 3 days ago.

Today before watering:
6D8D48CB-BB10-47DE-A2D0-D754BE94E064.jpeg

2CE0636C-7F9F-4105-820C-EC37CFC9C788.jpeg

To this watering I added; 1/4 strength of Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Cal-Mag. Also added Silica and Yucca extract.

With some advice from @Fermented_Fruitz I'm deciding to slow down on the LST and just let my girls grow how they like. Will LST again later on in their growth.

Waiting for some products to arrive before I plant the Mephisto beans!

I think my girls are getting thirsty, the pots felt relatively light today so I gave them another feeding.
Split 14 cups of water between the two and had no run-off. (originally feeding 7 cups each, every ~4 days) will up to a gallon for both next watering. The last time I watered was with nematodes 3 days ago.

Today before watering:
View attachment 1405909
View attachment 1405910

To this watering I added; 1/4 strength of Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Cal-Mag. Also added Silica and Yucca extract.

With some advice from @Fermented_Fruitz I'm deciding to slow down on the LST and just let my girls grow how they like. Will LST again later on in their growth.

Waiting for some products to arrive before I plant the Mephisto beans!
Honestly I would recommend topping 3 or 4 times. You might get more lst training, but you don't get as big of colas you just get more popcorn size buds depends on what you want. Fermented is right about not overdoing lst. Eventually parts will die there aren't enough roots. My two cents.

Back