New Grower Gorilla Glue Autos in a 4x4 tent. New grower. Advice welcomed.

PPM on the charts read 1600-1900… thats correct?
Sounds high but all nutrients are diff! My fermented stuff I could put a dose big enough to kill a plant of each amendment and not hit 100ppm! Just remember tho that’s at full strength! Either use half the amount per gallon or add 1/2 amount to 1/2 gallon and check ppm….then fill that gallon up rest of way with plain water and check ppm so u know what it should be target for next feed! Just check your plain water so u know starting ppm before nutrients are added! :d5:

Sounds high but all nutrients are diff! My fermented stuff I could put a dose big enough to kill a plant of each amendment and not hit 100ppm! Just remember tho that’s at full strength! Either use half the amount per gallon or add 1/2 amount to 1/2 gallon and check ppm….then fill that gallon up rest of way with plain water and check ppm so u know what it should be target for next feed! Just check your plain water so u know starting ppm before nutrients are added! :d5:

i’ve already started brewing a gallon up.
1/4 distilled, 3/4 filtered water (haven't checked ppm yet)
I decided to go 1/4th the strength it says on the bottle.

i’m going by this thread:

I’m only adding Grow Big for right now. Which sounds like their veg nute.

if the chart says ~1600-1900 PPM, then i should 4th that and use a PPM of ~400-475?

Is that ppm for just grow big or for the 2 it days u should be using by week 3?? I’m too lazy to go back to the chart! :crying:

I’ll just say trust Full Duplex bro he’s one of the founders of this site and a kick ass grower! If he has recommendations on how to use it go by his info 1000%!

I’ll just say trust Full Duplex bro he’s one of the founders of this site and a kick ass grower! If he has recommendations on how to use it go by his info 1000%!

Awesome! Yeah i was going by his thread. He doesn’t cover the PPM it should be at.

May not be too big of a deal then! I’d say as long as u go by his recommendations without going over amount suggested you’ll be fine!

No problem buddy! :pass:

Back