New Grower Gorilla Glue Autos in a 4x4 tent. New grower. Advice welcomed.

lighter spots look like cal-mag deficiency?
Or Nitrogen deficiency?
E3241753-2C62-44BF-86A2-7EAC9CA8284F.jpeg

Last edited:
Yesterday I brewed up a gallon of water with some silica(waited atleast an hour), added 1/4 of suggested strength of grow big, and another 1/4 of a mosquito dunk and yucca extract. Used this to water my two plants in veg.

then I watered my plant-less pots with the same amount of mosquito dunk, and yucca extract.
Put 4 more seeds in the soil. My last attempt to maximize my yield for this grow.

I also raised my light some. Sits about ~2ft above the top of the canopy.
I noticed pistils on both of my plants.

I’ve been sitting on some CO2 that ive been waiting to add to the room.
When would you say is the best time to introduce additional CO2?

Last edited:
Everything looks nice, thought it might be just me but leaves look quite thick, maybe too much water?

Everything looks nice, thought it might be just me but leaves look quite thick, maybe too much water?

Hey Narnia!
I just watered yesterday and I definitely did add a little too much, as I got a little bit of runoff :wall:.
I wanted to use the whole brew I mixed up for them.

I read a bit about Nitrogen deficiencies, and it sounds more like what im seeing;

“The first symptoms of N deficiency are that the bottom fan leaves start turning pale and then yellow. This usually happens to the older leaves and you can tell that it is Nitrogen deficiency if the leaves start turning yellow between the leaf veins but the veins stay green.”

I added some FF grow big, its a 6-4-4 nute so i hope the additional Nitrogen clears it up.

Last edited:
Does anyone watch any knowledgeable growers on youtube?

Both my plants have these rust looking spots on them…
PH issue? Lack of nutes? Mold?
1CDFF163-2AFD-4C5F-9A28-8D8007A4448E.jpeg
90934E31-BBEB-4295-A741-0DF7583D8571.jpeg
7B2C30A5-E863-485F-A813-D26766AC30E8.jpeg

I’m leaning towards PH causing lockout. I tested some of the runoff last i watered just because i was curious and it was around 5.7.. not sure why since ive been watering at 6.4ph.
… just brainstorming.
:smoker1:

Last edited:
Still no idea what is causing this and seems like its spreading.
3EC492CC-4F84-4332-A9A2-6AEA58F9D592.jpeg

46CC857A-5B84-4821-BABE-1F236E4442E8.jpeg

4BEAEEEB-3EA0-432F-B507-A0EAD970E9EE.jpeg

7CF07771-0130-4334-B3FB-B02CA2DDECAE.jpeg

Some areas have some white mildew looking stuff on it. I can rub it off. And the leaves look a little more pale than other areas. Ive been spraying neem oil on the foliage every 2-3 days. (Thinking this is a mold issue)

overall I think they're doing okay, I did some more LST and leaf tucking.
The Early Miss is about a week younger than the gorilla cake and already has grown bigger than it.

(gorilla cake left, early miss right)
51D75268-40BC-4EF1-88F0-D82121C9902E.jpeg
B50E18E2-D2A0-426C-A447-0908FA403113.jpeg

(EARLY MISS)
1E9FD232-47C2-41E8-8919-61506F4B0770.jpeg
F9597C53-F7FF-441A-BEA0-3E28078FC3BB.jpeg

(Gorilla Cake)
722FBFA7-5DCE-493F-B1B8-D4B5CEE1F91F.jpeg
0FA73C5C-2EAB-41CD-ACDC-C65DF77D7DA4.jpeg

If I remember correctly only difference between the 2 is the more expensive of those two choices is actually OMRI listed for those Uber picky organic peeps! I used the cheaper of the 2 personally even tho everything else I use is all organic I didn’t think these really mattered! Also 5 million is plenty for that many pots but if u have an outbreak I’d suggest getting the 10million count since only like $5 more! The more u start with faster they can go to work knocking out infestation! And way they work is they burrow into the body of the gnat and eat and multiply inside and once consumed they bust out and that new lil colony moves on all now looking for their own food and continues process always multiplying while outbreak exists! And I was bug free since applying mine in September and was literally 3 weeks or so ago I had the fungus gnats in the 2x4 but the pots in big tent that were treated never got any! Hell I transplanted 4 from the 2x4 into those big pots but still haven’t had 1 gnat in the pots with the nematodes and predator mites!

I did have some other bugs living in my straw mulch where the nematodes couldn’t get to them so I used some captain Jack’s to kill them off which in all likelihood killed off what was left of the mites I applied but nematodes did their job and kept me fungus gnat free! :thumbsup:

If u call that arbico place to make an order if u wanna kill em off really quick they can recommend a pest spray that’s organic that u can use as IPM to spray plants to keep bugs away but also in the meantime can water it in to kill them things off muy rapido without harming any beneficial bugs or microbes in your soil! Lost coast plant therapy is a good 1 I know of and they actually offer small sample bottle for just cost of shipping which is like $6! It’s like 4oz which is enough to make 4 gallons worth so should be enough to kill off all gnats before u use it up! ;) :d5:

Just got my nematodes! Plan to add on my next watering day.
from my understanding its best to use them all at the same time.
How do you go about using them?

I have a gallon watering can i use. Can i just drop them in there with the other amenities I use?
Silica, mosquito dunks, yucca extract, ect.

No don’t use anything else with them! I’d take a gallon water jug and fill it and mix them in there really good! Then u can put from there into the watering can and yes use them all in 1 use!

Back