New Grower Gorilla Glue Auto-Flower from GrowersChoiceSeeds Updated 11/08

54BC524A-7AEB-4ECC-B0EB-33FD3ED6E266.jpeg
F37965CE-5B28-4F27-B07F-1D1382748283.jpeg
A68BE5E2-5BB6-4F09-B914-36FED1BAF1A6.jpeg
No picture

Me personally, I would feed light on the Nitrogen, and keep hitting her with some P&K. She is still producing bud. We all have our own opinions about the finish. I dont attend, the school of starving plants. The last couple drinks ONLY are plain water for me. I only gave my opinion because you asked for suggestions. It's your grow, my friend.

61E801BB-F69F-4E9A-B23B-5FF768434048.jpeg

She looks better today. Her pistils still haven’t sunk in though. I found this picture on the web.

Me personally, I would feed light on the Nitrogen, and keep hitting her with some P&K. She is still producing bud. We all have our own opinions about the finish. I dont attend, the school of starving plants. The last couple drinks ONLY are plain water for me. I only gave my opinion because you asked for suggestions. It's your grow, my friend.

im using general hydroponics line so im not sure which color your referring 2

Stealth, just watch the trichomes. They won't lie. Both my plants had red hairs during the first phase of flowering. They stayed red throughout. Also, I lost very few leaves and they were all green when the trichomes were 30% amber, and ready to chop. Each plant is different, but the trichomes won't deceive.

Check my previous journal with the same plant and seed breeder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Stealth, just watch the trichomes. They won't lie. Both my plants had red hairs during the first phase of flowering. They stayed red throughout. Also, I lost very few leaves and they were all green when the trichomes were 30% amber, and ready to chop. Each plant is different, but the trichomes won't deceive.

Check my previous journal with the same plant and seed breeder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

i checked today it needs feed instead of flush its not ready
im removing the resevoir and feeding light for a few days then ill flush her small bucket

so people dont flush until until the hairs have turned red/orange and sunk in?
I don’t know how they time it. My strategy for mine is a 24/48 hour flush. I’ll start it when she’s ready.

Back