New Grower Gorilla Glue Auto-Flower from GrowersChoiceSeeds Updated 11/08

Just a few thoughts, total noob so take that under consideration.

I’m in the “feed her” camp. Her leaves are still green. I don’t think you have to flush very long in hydro. And there’s pretty compelling arguments against doing the flush at all. I’d feed and play it by day by day.

Good luck - she’s a huge plant and you’re going to have beautiful bud either way.
I didn't flush mine last time in DWC and can't tell any difference, it's smooth on the lungs and throat, white ash and tastes great! But if you do decide to flush I agree that 48hrs is sufficient imo in hydro.

mixed up 5 gallons of rippen fed her one last time before flushing

a6b8215554f4685784168b70216bf4c5.png
b192c827f0586c527dd826c8a6a1a6b2.png
DAY 68 of flower

45633480_1514781738625311_9143648265495904256_n.jpg

45638607_432828783915207_8210714126796718080_n.jpg
Still looks like she's got a ways to go to me personally, also when you are looking at Trichomes are you testing various buds or just the top of the main cola? You should be checking the middle of the colas also not just the tops as they will be furthest along, looking good though and on my 1st grow I chopped a bit early also as I was to excited lol

Still looks like she's got a ways to go to me personally, also when you are looking at Trichomes are you testing various buds or just the top of the main cola? You should be checking the middle of the colas also not just the tops as they will be furthest along, looking good though and on my 1st grow I chopped a bit early also as I was to excited lol
Same here, regretted chopping early too. Patience is a virtue in this game. Be patient and she will reward you much better than if your impatient. But we all learn the hard way sometimes ;)

I didn't flush mine last time in DWC and can't tell any difference, it's smooth on the lungs and throat, white ash and tastes great! But if you do decide to flush I agree that 48hrs is sufficient imo in hydro.
I've always flushed for 3 to 5 days in hydro depending on how heavy I fed her in her life. I have read lots of people don't flush and say it don't matter. I don't know, I'm old school and don't know what to believe so I just flush anyways. Can't hurt to flush for just a few days, up to 2 weeks in soil. Would be interesting to see a side by side same strain, 2 plants. 1 flushed and one not. Just to see if any difference in taste or burn or smoothness or ash color. I read lots of growers don't flush.

I'm one of those non-flushers,.
But in my setup the plants don't eat much (350 ppm max using the one part nute Megacrop), but still get huge, fill the whole tent, and yield well.
They get nute burn if I feed them more.
I'll be reducing nutes into the lower 200s near harvest, and feed them that until harvest.

Back