New Grower Gorilla Glue Auto-Flower from GrowersChoiceSeeds Updated 11/08

7F5F74BE-B73B-4A5C-8A39-A937B396AEDB.jpeg
5C93D782-6D2C-4A92-8708-8F4FF9B94A62.jpeg
Maby I started checking this late but she’s flushed for few days Maby I can add nutes again lol :(

66 days into flower?? Sept 1 was light change

I checked with my scope I’m seeing some amber but I wouldn’t say 30% isn’t that the correct amount ?

Yeah you can feed her cuz she's still flowering. When those white hairs turn red or orange and curl in youll know they're looking ready and done. Best way to check is with jewelers loupe and check the trichomes

16CFAE92-F63A-4304-98E9-57C1CB06B04A.png
9A09A3B7-A2A4-4CD8-918B-1E9F7FDDD121.jpeg
BADA9368-C189-4D52-A922-B88FBA7AC1BC.png
Yeah you can feed her cuz she's still flowering. When those white hairs turn red or orange and curl in youll know they're looking ready and done. Best way to check is with jewelers loupe and check the trichomes

I’ll start feeding her again for another week ? Then reflush ? I flushed it Halloween the Ppm was over 500 when I flushed it’s still sitting 200+ with just water and florakleen I guess best case scenario is drain tomorrow and fill it with bloom nutes for another week or 2

Last edited:

If you are seeing amber trichs, you are there, stealth. Some folks like to chop when all cloudy and no amber, some like to get some amber, and others 30%. In any case, you should be at 30% very soon if that is your target. I don't know if you will have time to feed for a couple weeks and flush for another. You may be at all amber by then. I would have been feeding through this point and starting the flush now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Just a few thoughts, total noob so take that under consideration.

I’m in the “feed her” camp. Her leaves are still green. I don’t think you have to flush very long in hydro. And there’s pretty compelling arguments against doing the flush at all. I’d feed and play it by day by day.

Good luck - she’s a huge plant and you’re going to have beautiful bud either way.

Back