Indoor GOLIATH AND THE BEAST AUTO TOPPING GROW

World thanks.yea its great to look in everyday .takes me away from the real world into my plant world.i spend alot of time just sat with my girls find it very relaxing.and i find it hard o pull myself away from staring at them.good times happy growing;)

So here we go 4 days later;) think big really frosting up stinks of haze;) and all other plants really happy;)

Mr. Beast, you run a well oiled smooth shifting auto ops..... That TB is clicking into gear nicely, very nicely indeed.....
tipping hat.gif

Corgy thanks alot mate me and autos just click mate.4 years now i been pushing testing there limits. and always growing diffrent autos every grow has helped me alot.i can grow any plant from start to finish in perfect health. and i can understand autos like they speak to me and tell me what they want and when.even if i havnt grown them before.. I use the seed info as a rough guide and let the plant tell me the rest. And i juat give them what they want and always wonderful results.;) happy growing;)

Last edited:
Good day growers.just like to say a few things about blackdiamond perfectsun goliath 1000. When i first got this light 6 weeks ago today.i was abit scared of the light and its size. But that was all for nothing.this light is everything niel says it is perfect.the performance of this light is awsome iv never had plants grow so fast and strong in such a short time.goliath is amazing. and think big sits 11 inches from goliath and smiles at me everyday i look at her really enjoys it as do all my plants. I wanted to try diffrent heights to see the true potential of goliath from all heights and angles.and plants seem to enjoy every part of growing under this mighty light.and the best part is yet to come.harvest
smoke2.gif
so here is a pic from 42 days ago today 6 weeks.when i first setup goliath and put my plants under to grow
_20161022_163732.JPG

and today 6 weeks later.i really could not ask for better big healthy happy strong fast growing plants.think big buds are really going for it now under goliath and filling in fast.and front left kannabia seeds mikromachine auto just under 5 weeks old has been topped and later lstd.still growing up as she buds up.first bean iv tried from kannabia.so thats some fast growing amd solid genetics.so reps to kannabia seeds;),is nearly as tall as front right mephisto genetics 3 bears og auto. And back right killer kush auto budding away very happy
smoke2.gif
_20161204_103246.JPG
_20161204_103331.JPG
_20161204_103410.JPG
_20161204_103501.JPG
_20161204_104148.JPG
and a few frosty budshots. 3 bears og auto;)
_20161203_161450.JPG
and sweetseeds killer kush auto.this plant has a deep beautiful kush smell really stinks;)
_20161203_161513.JPG
_20161203_161651.JPG
thats all for now happy growing every1 and merry christmas;)

Back