Indoor GOLIATH AND THE BEAST AUTO TOPPING GROW

Good day all the garden is growing fast;) think big is still slightly growing up and now sits 12 inches from the goliath.and has a very distinct haze smell.killer kush auto is overpowering everything with her smell as she starts to flower and frost up. Really stinks very nice.and front right mephisto genetics 3 bears og auto growing well was left untopped to grow.and front left mikromachine auto growing well and starting to flower after her topping and lst;) here some pics
_20161129_093603.JPG
_20161129_105402.JPG
_20161129_093628.JPG
_20161129_093646.JPG
_20161129_093848.JPG
all plants happy super strong and healthy .happy growing every1;)

Burr welcome and thanks.first time using this light so im very impressed so far.plants are super happy growing quick.so a very happy gardner;)

This run im using cheap general multipurpose compost a self set challenge.no health issues have occured so i know im doing something right and to keep me on my toes and make me an even better grower;) normally and will be using next run biobizz light mix.its awsome stuff grows amazing trouble free plants;)

This run im using cheap general multipurpose compost a self set challenge.no health issues have occured so i know im doing something right and to keep me on my toes and make me an even better grower;) normally and will be using next run biobizz light mix.its awsome stuff grows amazing trouble free plants;)

Awesome great to know man!! Thank you

Back