Indoor GoGrow Test Team Communal Thread

Here we are at day 29..all looking good with these 6 plants i had to raise the light again to keep a better distance,not much to report other than all good things!! Heres a few pics of the plants...these plant will be back on the Lucas Formula using the Maxi Bloom powder,start to finish
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Update from couple days ago, Day 34.
These have both had explosive growth over the last week... Very impressed with the performance of this light so far but really this can only cover a 4x2' space properly at least for bloom, so I decided to give this Glueberry a bit more light... got to take advantage of a plant like this ;) So for the second half of this grow I'll be using my Apollo4 (120w) as well which is also from the same manufacture.
2oq63xp.jpg

K1mkUDS.jpg

Glueberry OG

Currently 32" in height and about as wide.
ALPnwqk.jpg

uvIO3Ei.jpg

wL1olO0.jpg

WDyG5uh.jpg

PCLeZjB.jpg

Night Queen
Currently 28" tall.
ofI2PD5.jpg

eh5oTok.jpg

xyeLPav.jpg

8PVnqo6.jpg

E0DfQAQ.jpg

Here's a quick pic I snapped tonight about an hour after lights on... Check out how hard this is praying to the light. :thumbsup:
tocHInX.jpg

I'm waiting to see the yield and bud growth to make my final decision if I want to but this light or not but from you guys on here in have tempted to say hell with it and order it!!
Those are some beautiful girls !!

I'm waiting to see the yield and bud growth to make my final decision if I want to but this light or not but from you guys on here in have tempted to say hell with it and order it!!
Those are some beautiful girls !!
Cool man, yeah this is a solid light and considering it's less than half the price of some of the rebranded versions it's also a pretty good deal as well.

Nope... I'm what you'd call a new school grower, LEDs and Autos all the way ;)

I started with cfls and bag seeds lol then once I proved that I was a killer grower I got me a decent led and some autos so I have never used hid nor have I grown any bought photos (yet) I got a free black skull JH photo growing but iv Been focusing on autos.
Cheers to the new age growers!!

You guys are killing it! Great job everyone! I'm happy to see you are loving the lights. I wanted to introduce myself here; I know I am not part of the "test team" and am a "newbie" grower; although I have had the great privilege to use and test the GoGrow lights out for the past few months. During this time James was looking for some others who could "help review" the lights. I knew just the place to send him for a real and honest review. That's when I suggest that James check out the AFN vendor program here as I love the community and vibe. I'm very happy to see he joined as I am sure you are as well.

I hope its okay if I post a few of my findings and info on the light here in this thread, not much info but something to start from opinion-ate about?:shooty:

This documentation and any input here is very much, truly and greatly appreciated. This is priceless wisdom, knowledge and information being shared and for that; "Thank You"

I wanted to share a schedule I put together after tons of research, testing and speaking with a few of you. I have been testing this light distance for the past 5 weeks on my new grow and things are doing great so far. (My last grow i had them everywhere, down to 12" inches away during the last 2 weeks of flower and no light burn or stress. So you can even go lower I feel if you would want..lol)

I am a newbie grower so please if you have any changes or think something should be adjusted feel free to share your input. You all know much more than I. This is not what you HAVE to go by any means and is a rough draft schedule after a little testing, research and speaking with some of you. I think it will provide the most optimal and beneficial results with the light distance below.

Here's a quick rough draft light distance guide?.. :shrug:

Light Distance from Top of Plant:

Week 1:
40" inches (seedling)
Week 2: 38" inches (Veg)
Week 3: 36" inches (Veg) (all inches from now are from top canopy)
Week 4: 33" inches (Veg)
Week 5: 30 "inches (Transition Week Veg/Flower)
Week 6: 24" inches (Flower)
Week 7: 20" inches (Flower)
Week 8: 18" inches (Flower)
Week 9: 16" inches (Flower)
Week 10: 16" inches (Flower / Harvest)

Easy Version

Seedling - 36" - 40" inches
Veg - 28" - 34" inches
Flower - 16" - 24" inches

Again.. please feel free to DM me or post here for any changes on that schedule if you see fit? I would love to know your thoughts and findings.

This lighting information will hopefully be helping others in the future as well. Not sure about you guys (will have to go and check this out) mine light did not come with a manual when it arrived and I found it the most difficult thing to figure out. Light Distance.. especially being a.. whats the term I saw here earlier from someone...

A "New School Grower?" = LED and Autos ;-) :)wish I could tag them..just don't know who it was haha! EDIT: @Hansbricks great in perspective term! I'm going to have to use that term sometime soon! :clapper:

Anyways Happy Growing Guys and Keep it Up! Straight Killin it!

Last edited:
You guys are killing it! Great job everyone! I'm happy to see you are loving the lights. I wanted to introduce myself here; I know I am not part of the "test team" and am a "newbie" grower; although I have had the great privilege to test the GoGrow lights for the past few months. During this time James was looking for some others who could "help review" the lights. I knew just the place to send him for a real and honest review. That's when I suggest that James check out the AFN vendor program here as I love the community and vibe. I'm very happy to see he joined as I am sure you are as well.

I hope its okay if I post a few of my findings and info on the light here?

This documentation and any input here is very much, truly and greatly appreciated. This is priceless wisdom, knowledge and information being shared and for that; "Thank You"

I wanted to share a schedule I put together after tons of research, testing and speaking with a few of you. I have been testing this light distance for the past 5 weeks on my new grow and things are doing great so far. (My last grow i had them everywhere, down to 12" inches away during the last 2 weeks of flower and no light burn or stress. So you can even go lower I feel if you would want..lol)

I am a newbie grower so please if you have any changes or think something should be adjusted feel free to share your input. This is not what you HAVE to go by; yet after my testing, research and speaking with some of you I think it will provide the most optimal and beneficial results with the light distance below.

Light Distance from Top of Plant:

Week 1:
40" inches (seedling)
Week 2: 40" inches (Veg)
Week 3: 36" inches (Veg) (all inches from now are from top canopy)
Week 4: 33" inches (Veg)
Week 5: 30 "inches (Transition Week Veg/Flower)
Week 6: 24" inches (Flower)
Week 7: 20" inches (Flower)
Week 8: 18" inches (Flower)
Week 9: 16" inches (Flower)
Week 10: 16" inches (Flower / Harvest)

Easy Version
Seedling - 40" inches - 36 inches
Veg - 34" inches - 28" inches
Flower - 24" Inches to 16" inches

Again.. please feel free to DM me or post here for any changes on that schedule if you see fit? I would love to know your thoughts and findings.

This lighting information will hopefully be helping others as an included booklet in the future as a manual. Not sure about you guys (will have to go and check this out) mine light did not come with a manual when it arrived and I found it the most difficult thing to figure out. Light Distance.. especially being a.. whats the term I saw here earlier from someone...

A "New School Grower?" = LED and Autos ;-) wish I could tag them..just don't know who it was haha!:)

Anyways Happy Growing Guys and Keep it Up! Straight Killin it!
Hey man thanks for sharing your findings and info here... Your schedule looks good to me :thumbsup: I don't get quite that precise with my grows but that would definitely be a good guideline... I started mine at 36" and let them grow towards the light for first few weeks then by 4th week I started raising it every couple days, was probably around 24-28" at this point. I've since had to get rid of those fixed length cable hangers and use a ratchet hanger in each corner to be able to get some more height as they had gotten within 12" or so... I'm keeping it around 20" now for week 6... The way these plants have been growing last couple weeks it's been a struggle to keep a good distance, not a bad problem to have though :p

And just so you know you're welcome to start your own journal in this section to document your grows with this light.

Back