Indoor GoGrow Test Team Communal Thread

Haha cheers bro... Honestly I would never switch back to any other medium after growing with Coco :thumbsup: You should definitely give it a try... if you go with the bagged ready to use stuff it's no more difficult to use than soil.
I eye the botanicare cocogro all the time at work and will probably try it very very soon honestly

Whats going on everybody!! Im only on day 14 and the plants are doing good,this batch will be going back to GH using the Lucas schedule
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 102
I'm keeping light at 40" for now so I moved her up some today. Girls are happy and praying happily!!! The girls on the light line between my 1000w hps and this go grow LED are leaving towards the GoGrow once again. They seem to like something about it id say!!!! So far I'm happy with it. Nice uniform growth. Always praying to the light. I'm excited to see what flower beholds for me honestly! It seems to be out performing some of the other panels I have to be honest. Let's see how flower goes....
IMG_20161231_121122054_HDR.jpg
IMG_20161231_121132988.jpg

THANKS to GoGrow FOR the chance to test. :headbang::headbang:
I Will be testing 4 auto's
1 Blue berry , Caramel Cream , Critical Mass , Ripley Toofy.:woohoo1:
Organic Soil of my mix an I always have it on the hot side.
3.5 to 4.0 Gal of Soil per test lady.
R/h 58
soil Temp 73
Room temp 78
Week 3 day 26
All 4 are growing at a great pace.:worship:
All 4 lady's are soaking up the new GoGrow LED.
The 4 test plants are nice green edges are sharp.
I replaced a 400 watt HPS. First time with out it.:yoinks:
I've had the GOGrow LED up for 3 weeks now an my older Ladys Buds are GReat looking. I will be chopping them today.:yay:
I have 3 test lady's that have 2+ weeks to go.
I will post pic of there Buds after 3 weeks under the GoGrow LED. The Tri's are very well along.:smokeit::fire:
dscf6952-jpg.680364
dscf6953-jpg.680365
dscf6955-jpg.680366
dscf6957-jpg.680367
dscf6959-jpg.680368
dscf6960-jpg.680369
dscf6962-jpg.680371
dscf6963-jpg.680372

Injoy more to come
@Pops

@Discretepete2676 i have the light about 20" above the plants..were we given info about distances from the mfg?? I could move the lamp up and see what happens.... Okay heres an update with pic..the plants are now at 17 days old which is WEEK 3 DAY 3.. Plants will stay on the 18/6 till complete.using the GH Lucas formula,the feed is about 700ppm and is getting extra cal mag and silica,also this grow will be using Orca Myco for a while till the plants reach about 4 weeks or so the plants all look uniform with their couterpart and i dont see any huge differences from the 2 gallon to 3 gallon pots...more soon
image.jpeg

@Discretepete2676 i have the light about 20" above the plants..were we given info about distances from the mfg?? I could move the lamp up and see what happens.... Okay heres an update with pic..the plants are now at 17 days old which is WEEK 3 DAY 3.. Plants will stay on the 18/6 till complete.using the GH Lucas formula,the feed is about 700ppm and is getting extra cal mag and silica,also this grow will be using Orca Myco for a while till the plants reach about 4 weeks or so the plants all look uniform with their couterpart and i dont see any huge differences from the 2 gallon to 3 gallon pots...more soonView attachment 681181
8-40" inches off the canopy. I'm rocking it at around 40. I got tons of room so I'm going with the nice open structure approach

@Discretepete2676 i have the light about 20" above the plants..were we given info about distances from the mfg?? I could move the lamp up and see what happens.... Okay heres an update with pic..the plants are now at 17 days old which is WEEK 3 DAY 3.. Plants will stay on the 18/6 till complete.using the GH Lucas formula,the feed is about 700ppm and is getting extra cal mag and silica,also this grow will be using Orca Myco for a while till the plants reach about 4 weeks or so the plants all look uniform with their couterpart and i dont see any huge differences from the 2 gallon to 3 gallon pots...more soonView attachment 681181
I would say 20" is too close for veg, that's the minimum distance I usually keep in bloom... I would raise that up to at least 30" or more especially since you're trying to cover 6 plants under it. (See my comment earlier about height here).

Day 21
These are coming along well, very impressive growth rate on the Glueberry.... This LED seems to be doing a nice job for veg so far, should see some explosive growth over the next couple weeks. Current feed is now 1.5ml/L Sensi Grow + 1.25ml/L Cal-Mag.

Couple pics from earlier today... looking quite happy under the lights. :thumbsup:
iOR9qo0.jpg

sHcYCAR.jpg

Group Shot.
Wf2cE1K.jpg

Auto Glueberry OG
AK1fJVD.jpg

DJOBfB5.jpg

Auto Night Queen
kQzEAOP.jpg

USdu7sD.jpg

Last edited:
Back