Indoor GoGrow Test Team Communal Thread

Hey guys, well I received my light but unfortunately this is the condition it came in... it was also just left at my front door no signature required apparently.

View attachment 669944 View attachment 669945 View attachment 669946 View attachment 669947 View attachment 669948 View attachment 669949 View attachment 669950 View attachment 669951 View attachment 669952 View attachment 669953 View attachment 669954 View attachment 669955 View attachment 669956 View attachment 669957 View attachment 669958

So not quite the unboxing I wanted to show you guys but we're here to do honest tests/reviews and this is how it was delivered... Not really GoGrow's fault, these lights are distributed through Amazon so clearly they are to blame for the damage but some additional precautionary measures may need to be taken if Amazon and/or their courier are going to be this careless with their packages. One thing to note if you check out Budelee's unboxing his came in an outer box which mine did not have... I know the other guys got theirs from Amazon.com whereas mine was through Amazon.ca so probably something GoGrow should be aware of... Anyway, I powered it up and to my surprise it does seem fully functional which is a testament to how well built these lights are given the beating this thing took.

I'm getting my next grow started this weekend so for now I'll be testing this light as is but I'll get in touch with GoGrow's rep to see what they can do about it... Either way I'll have an update here in a few days.
Thank you so much for the suggestion, we will contact Amazon Canada to improve the packing, and also from our side, we will also improve the packing to avoid future damage.

I am germing 6 seeds, cream caramel,cream mandarin,and crystal meth,2 of each.i will grow one on each in 2 gallong Geo Pots,the other will be in 3 gallon geo pots,,i have added some root venting to get more oxygen to the root zone.Will it work,i dont know,but we are gonna find out!! Peace guys !!
image.jpeg

I am germing 6 seeds, cream caramel,cream mandarin,and crystal meth,2 of each.i will grow one on each in 2 gallong Geo Pots,the other will be in 3 gallon geo pots,,i have added some root venting to get more oxygen to the root zone.Will it work,i dont know,but we are gonna find out!! Peace guys !!View attachment 672663
Whats going on with the homer bucket, upside down tray and cookie dome? Lol it looks like something I need

Bwahahaha,you crack me up bro!! Thats an early model R2D2.... The bucket is to elevate the germ station the upside down pan is to keep it from falling in...the super low humidity here is why i use the cake cover...heres something that might interest you or @pop22 ,i bought some mesh,made some tubes,put them in the fabric bags to allow more oxygen to the root zone,dont know if they'll work,its just an idea...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Interesting! I'd fill one or two with a dense mix or organic nutrients, like a spike, say 50/50 mix of soil and GrowMore or Jobe's

Bwahahaha,you crack me up bro!! Thats an early model R2D2.... The bucket is to elevate the germ station the upside down pan is to keep it from falling in...the super low humidity here is why i use the cake cover...heres something that might interest you or @pop22 ,i bought some mesh,made some tubes,put them in the fabric bags to allow more oxygen to the root zone,dont know if they'll work,its just an idea...View attachment 673047View attachment 673048 View attachment 673049View attachment 673050

Ello everybody..i have finished the Skywalker Kush plants and have new seeds currently germinating..this test run will have 6 plants total,2 cream caramel,2 cream mandarine,and two crystal meth. I am using 2 and 3 gallon Geo Pots and will note the differences between the different sized bags..i will update regularly but at this point nothing is happening..peace !!
image.jpeg
sneakin in a bho teaser pic
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

What's up guys, got my grow underway... For this grow I'm doing DP's new Auto Glueberry OG and their Auto Night Queen :cool1:

Here's the details of my setup:
Grow Area:
4'x4'x7' Mars-Hydro Grow Tent
4" S&P TD-100XS Silent Exhaust Fan and Carbon Filter

Lighting:
GoGrow - Virgin 3 LED 320W

Nutrients/Supplements:
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow/Boom, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice, Overdrive
Green Planet Terpinator, Pro-Cal
Grotek Pro-Silicate

Pots:
2x 15L Autopots with AirDomes

Medium:
Mo’Koko Premium Coco Substrate
Autopots have 1" bottom layer of clay pebbles

I've got the light hanging about 36" above them for now. I usually start my LEDs at 30" but this is a lot more light than I normally start with... So far seems good at this height, just the right amount of stretch with my seedlings. :thumbsup:

2LbspLX.jpg

hScbrJi.jpg

feEKAIm.jpg

These are currently on Day 5.
Auto Glueberry OG
EpoY53X.jpg

0JmzZVh.jpg

Auto Night Queen
9c24Cw6.jpg

ZaQXTp7.jpg

What's up guys, got my grow underway... For this grow I'm doing DP's new Auto Glueberry OG and their Auto Night Queen :cool1:

Here's the details of my setup:
Grow Area:
4'x4'x7' Mars-Hydro Grow Tent
4" S&P TD-100XS Silent Exhaust Fan and Carbon Filter

Lighting:
GoGrow - Virgin 3 LED 320W

Nutrients/Supplements:
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow/Boom, Bud Candy, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice, Overdrive
Green Planet Terpinator, Pro-Cal
Grotek Pro-Silicate

Pots:
2x 15L Autopots with AirDomes

Medium:
Mo’Koko Premium Coco Substrate
Autopots have 1" bottom layer of clay pebbles

I've got the light hanging about 36" above them for now. I usually start my LEDs at 30" but this is a lot more light than I normally start with... So far seems good at this height, just the right amount of stretch with my seedlings. :thumbsup:

2LbspLX.jpg

hScbrJi.jpg

feEKAIm.jpg

These are currently on Day 5.
Auto Glueberry OG
EpoY53X.jpg

0JmzZVh.jpg

Auto Night Queen
9c24Cw6.jpg

ZaQXTp7.jpg
Hey hans, question for ya,,looking at the lights on your panel,it appears all are lit,not like mine that have the "ir" not lit?? Hmmmmm

I am live again as all seeds have sprouted,not much to tell/show that has not already been covered,heres a new pic tho..
image.jpeg

Back