Indoor GoGrow Test Team Communal Thread

Update: the gogrow is back in action. And giving good coverage to the plants.. As they get bigger i may split the crop but no complaints from the babies...View attachment 718264View attachment 718265
Great start! I took after you and packed mine lol
Here's some pics of the happy praying babies under the GoGrow panel and a couple girls on the edges flowering out.... The 6 babies are 5 very healthy skyrone stomper and 1 kind of Sicky Moby Dick xxl in the front left
IMG_20170319_233741634.jpg
IMG_20170319_233716070.jpg
IMG_20170319_233700882.jpg

Not much to report other than things are going great with the gogrow lamp, plants look healthy and happy!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

How about this 20 day stretch!!
image.jpeg
These are the Power Plant xxl plants
image.jpeg
And these are the Jack the Ripper strain... GoGrow is treatin em right

heres an update on the current grow... The plants are near the finish and again the GoGrow lamp has done its part to give a good harvest!! This round i was able to grow 6 plants under the footprint most of the way through, one plant went rogue and was moved to a larger area
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Announcement:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here is a few examples of the plants that were grown using the GoGrow LED,
The reason i mention this is because the six month test period is complete
I will continue to document plants grown with this lamp and have a new batch starting
image.jpeg

Thank You GoGrow LED and @James007 for supplying the test gear and for joining in with the test.
:worship:
A showcase review will be written..

How much is one unit? (watts and currency)

How much is one unit? (watts and currency)
The price of this unit is 420$ us.. The V3 model is 320 watts thats a replacement for 1000w hid lighting..hope this helps

That light is well made and can grow. It should last for years to.

Back