Indoor GoGrow Test Team Communal Thread

Day 68
The Glueberry is really packing on the weight now, was out of town for a bit this week and she was starting to fall over from the weight when I got back home, my poor ANQ was getting smothered even more lol... Had to tie the main trunk and some of the secondary branches to the tent frame for support.

Going to be chopping the ANQ tomorrow, will get some final harvest pics when I do... Only expecting a few ounces from her at best but she really didn't have much chance with this monster Glueberry hogging all the space and light. :p

Current feed is 1.5ml/L Sensi Bloom, 2.5ml/L Cal-Mag, 0.75ml/L Silicate, 2.5ml/L Terpinator, 1ml/L Bud Candy, 1ml/L Overdrive.

Here's pics from Friday.
tiRMkDh.jpg

zfIJx4B.jpg

2r8uZHu.jpg

CilfSy3.jpg

nxvHK5A.jpg

KqDOrTE.jpg

CyYtDMZ.jpg

Qg0ut8W.jpg

vw6GWvf.jpg

dwhhlFp.jpg

Rigged up one of the cross bars to the side of the tent to tie the branches to.
eidm0UP.jpg

ANQ:
1KLjtYv.jpg

I cut off a few of the branches already that were being completely covered by the Glueberry so buds weren't getting any light... These will go towards my hash pile.
F4RQIQU.jpg

Her buds aren't going to be very big but still nice and frosty will be some good smoke for sure.
fHPeCHl.jpg

OQ202uG.jpg

a6EJ3zO.jpg

My beans for round two should be here today and I'll get 5 beans dropped and a thread started. I like this light and will be continuing with it so I'm going to get a more long term thread going to my experiences. I think this light can really put in some work and I want to test what it can do....

Heres an update for the current grow and these plants willbe getting the ax next weekend,which will allow the next round to be started..i plan on less plants for the second run ..six was too many
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 109
Not enough coverage? I was just going to put 5 under mine lol
I think i pushed the lamp to far..i think that the lamp could have a good footprint with less plants,and shorter or trained plants,which is the plan this go-round.. When the currwnt batch is complete ,i'll add a few " footprint"pics at various heights to illustrate my thoughts...

Aight guys my second round is ready to go, under the panel and rocking along.
I'm running 4x skyrone stomper and 2 Moby Dick xxl. All 6 will be trained for maximum colas. In going to push this lamp to its limits and possibly beyond.
I'll be running nectar for the gods Nutrients. The panel is currently about 3 feet off the seedlings.
IMG_20170309_052003798.jpg
IMG_20170309_052020215.jpg

Back