Reaction score
thinking 2 of my girls are sick, temperature at 78-80f {26-27c} lights on, 68-70f {20-21c} lights off with a 45-50% humidity. Last time they was watered was 3 days ago, last feeding was on the 4th Formula 2: Bud/Bloom 2-4 weeks depending on light and water consumption the soil is still moist not wet. this is the 3rd day but they usually perk up but yesterday and today they are not perking up. I am now seeing purple leaf stems and some color discoloration around leaves is this a sign of cooler temps when lights off should I be worried and concern about them being sick what should I do to make them feel better.

white widow auto:
sick.jpg
sick2.jpg
sick3.jpg
sick4.jpg
sick5.jpg
sick6.jpg

Hmm, my guess is over watered...is the pot heavy like a rock? Your environmental parameters are fine, that seems unlikely to cause those symptoms.

Maybe wait a bit until the plant feels very light, she might just need some oxygen in the root zone.

Reactions: EP3
Hmm, my guess is over watered...is the pot heavy like a rock? Your environmental parameters are fine, that seems unlikely to cause those symptoms.

Maybe wait a bit until the plant feels very light, she might just need some oxygen in the root zone.
I have air blowing at bottoms of pots

check your ph and ppm of run off.

@OG-GeMann :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Does that fan blow directly on the plants? If so change it so it blows the air around in the tent and not directly on the plants.

The plants look overwatered. If you havent watered in 3 days (hard to believe) you have a lock out.

Overwatered. Also make sure plants have access to fresh air.

UPDATE: I found out they were under water the line to the water system wasn’t working correctly wasn’t pushing water through the line so now I am just using the drip emitters for now until I go get some halos for them

Back