Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies

Looking lovely as usual EOF! them boi tabs look pretty nice, you'll like the GSC, my girlfriend won't even smoke it anymore because it's "too stong" :crying:

I'm not BudeLee,lol but they are not terrible pictures though. ill try to grab some nicer ones once they frost up a smidgen more eh?! LOL Thanks man :)
yaaayyy true, sorry, so much threads and buddies here!!! My most sincere apologies, EOF! Already amended :D

Anyway, awesome one there, willing to see her finished! Tripaholic's advice is cool and welcome! Pure fire cookies! ;)

Enjoy it bro! excuse me again :bighug:

lmfao its all good bro @FastBuds no worries broseph. just making sure I didnt get confused with others here is all. wait till I regrw her a time or two over winter. I hate growing in summer.unless Im outdoors. she smells amazing and supposed to help with my nastyu fucking MS so too strong is highly unlikely imo LOL i want it to light me up in all ways LOL justy no headache LOL Thanks guys!

It will light you up for sure, Eyes! We'll be very happy to see you growing it again! Each grow is better than the last, true!

And don't worry, any grower confusion, EOF! just checking two threads at the same time, I'll get mad soon guys! hahaha

Thanks for your kindness, EOF! well done!

038.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG
041.JPG
042.JPG
043.JPG
044.JPG

Back