Yeah diesel berry is on my list just have to wait I think I’ll start ilwith Kush dr and sucker punch. And hope I get candy Kush as freebie.
How much are you spending? I think they are the same... still so I think candy kush is the freebie for all orders.
Your gonna be very suprised with the suckerpunch im telling ya. I got skywalker, forum stomper, double grape, gorilla glue, girlscout cookies, AVT, ultra lemon haze, and trans siberian and all anyone wants to get is the suckerpunch. And it dosent look as good as a couple of the others far as bag appeal goes. Its a sleeper strain.
Yeah I noticed it dosent have the shiny and sparkling texture but figured it's like a bad fart... Silent but deadly. :)

Hey @Autoseeds.com got another site bug to report.
When you are in your cart [shopping cart NOT car]On android mobile devices with chrome... If you go to your cart, add a product then refresh the cart you cant subtract how many items are in there only add. So like I accidentally added 2 extra hijacks and went to the cart and it wouldn't work.
I have to look at the java script but as soon as I hit the plus sign the minus sign becomes available again (turns white from grey) and I can remove the items. Oh and half the time it's not even saving my updates. And then it goes right back to where it was before I changed the numbers...

it's a cookie issue I think. Maybe you have a cookie set as a generic cookie that other sites use the same one of? When I write I always have a hash and then a cookie name then the cookie info like in php itd be something similar to:
$cookiesecret = "somesecretheredoesnotneedtobesecurebecauseitisforuniqueidonly";
$cookiehash= sha256($cookiesecret").["AUTOSEEDS"].["CART"].["ITEMS"];

And then iterate through the cart cookie items with simple for loop... not sure how custom your code is or not if its custom the cookie should be easy to fix and integrate properly as it's just a few lines of code when coded right. If done wrong that's your issue.

Here's screen shots
i9LEcqF.jpg

M3mlIYM.jpg

elSv71X.jpg

uQ9KXTj.jpg

Hi @MissUniverse thanks for that, i am struggling to reproduce that error but i have passed it over to the devs to have a look at anyway.
I can reproduce it by passing at least 3 items with the second ha ing at least 2 items then leaving and opening an incognito fab and closing it... it's a chrome for android bug. I traced the stack. I submitted the bug to Google and a fix for it already to Google. Should be updated soon hopefully since they just need to push the code

Sucker punch & Girl Scout Cookies
64 Days
Diesel Berry
55 Days

Everyone is happy and healthy. Not much space everyone is packed in there tightly and is getting all that they can handle. The 3 flowering giels (suckerpunch gsc and dieselberry all are on gh maxibloom 2 tsp per gal with 10 ml cal mag)

In unable to afford cal mag so I'm moving to Epsom salt how does that compare or should I dig through the couch of everyone I know to try and find the money?

Sucker punch & Girl Scout Cookies
64 Days
Diesel Berry
55 Days

Everyone is happy and healthy. Not much space everyone is packed in there tightly and is getting all that they can handle. The 3 flowering giels (suckerpunch gsc and dieselberry all are on gh maxibloom 2 tsp per gal with 10 ml cal mag)

In unable to afford cal mag so I'm moving to Epsom salt how does that compare or should I dig through the couch of everyone I know to try and find the money?
Use Epsom if they aren't showing problems.

I've got a ton of notes to export from grolog but they have personally identifiable information so I need to wait a bit till I harvest until I post the info but it is a number of comments . Mostly on feedings and plant updates.
So far they are all looking good. Diesel berry will probably go long probably a good 85 days but shes gonna have a huge main cola and its side branvhes are gonna be at least 1/8th worth of bud if not more. It has 16 side branches the 4 buds coming off the cola and the main cola.
So that will be a good harvest
Sucker punch is stuck in there because if I move her she will fall and break her branches. Shes intertwined with other plants. I'm gonna have to punah a good decay thata about 6 inches shorter in to its place and let the diesel berry and my gsc lean on it. her main cola is already a donkey dick and still not finished. I want some bud bud i wont argue with results and I am happy to wait if it means as large of a crop as I think I am.
Gsc has a long way to go, she has 2 large colas and 2 medium colas plus a few other smaller bud sites bothnlarger colas have a long time and just starting to really flower. At least a month left on her but I expect a good 90 grams on her shes going great.

Back