Indoor Gidday from Kiwi land

I have tried to get them flipped ..they just keep rolling over here ..computers are too much for me

hey there kiwi ,,,yes I like the autos ,am going to start some in about 6 weeks

Excellent about time some of the kiwi boys clicked on to the potential of the mystical AUTOMATIC. Haha bro not sure if you can say in here or not but can you point me in the right direction of getting some decent lines in to nz I'm currently running my own auto x photo to make a better suited auto for our weather but have a berry very limited gene pool.

ummm I'm not sure if I can say so in here as well , so if so someone will say so ,,,,,but I buy my seed from https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/ they cost a heap ,,,but well worth it ... do you grow in or out doors?

Wow, I'm from Aus and just looked at that site, screw that g they are to expensive, I've brought from www.bonzaseeds.com many of times the free seeds are always good strains, and I've used www.herbiesheadshop.com once but much prefer bonza seeds I recommend them to any growers around this part of the world :pass:

seedsman are good as well, nice freebies and good stealth delivery.... if they can get through Aussie border control, you should be fine down there Bro

Last edited:
Back