GG4 auto grow - need some advice

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm currently on day 23 of my first autoflower indoor grow.
I've got 15 GG4 (Fastbuds) girls in coco/perlite under 3500k, 405W quantum boards, being fed GHE Floracoco nutes.

Everything is going very well but I've noticed some irregular, mustard-colored markings on the leaves of 2 plants that have definitely progressed in the last 24 hours.

I can't find any similar leaf pics online and was hoping someone would have a look at the pics I've included and share their opinion. The attached images are of the same plant, 24 hours apart (most recent pic on the left) and you can see the advancement of the markings.

Thanks in advance,

budge1
Plant#4.JPG

Hey guys,

I'm currently on day 23 of my first autoflower indoor grow.
I've got 15 GG4 (Fastbuds) girls in coco/perlite under 3500k, 405W quantum boards, being fed GHE Floracoco nutes.

Everything is going very well but I've noticed some irregular, mustard-colored markings on the leaves of 2 plants that have definitely progressed in the last 24 hours.

I can't find any similar leaf pics online and was hoping someone would have a look at the pics I've included and share their opinion. The attached images are of the same plant, 24 hours apart (most recent pic on the left) and you can see the advancement of the markings.

Thanks in advance,

budge1View attachment 1096503

this one is a little tricky to see clearly in the pics, could be one of many Diff's... My advice is to get some better pics, in focus and up close... pop on over to the infirmary... https://www.autoflower.org/forums/autoflower-infirmary-for-sick-plants.90/ ... fill in the form and all ya fine details about the grow and the Doc's will have you back

Thanks for the responses.

I've been keeping pH at 6.0
I did a substrate leachate pH test yesterday and it came out at 6 so I'm hoping it's not a pH problem.
Nute strength at the moment is ec 0.9, going up to 1.0 next week.

I've been applying a weekly foliar spray of potassium silicate at ec 0.3.
Each plant has received 100g of humic acid over the last 2 weeks as a soil drench.

EC of runoff is stable at the moment at 1.0-1.1

I'm currently feeding them 2000ml per day and achieving 20-40% runoff. They are in 6 gallon pvc buckets and are currently sitting at 16" canopy to light.

I'm using GHE's Floracoco nutrients which don't require any calmag or PK's.

I'll fill in the form in the infirmary and see what gives. Sorry, I didn't realise that was an option.

I'll also post some closeup pics tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice so far.

@woody @Arthur @Slater
Here are some closeup pics of the leaves that have issues. P or K deficiency? I dunno how rock solid GHE's claim of no PK's or calmag needed with their coco nutes is. I've filled in the infirmary for. Waiting to hear back. Posted these pics in the hopes that 1 of you might be able to nail it :thanks:

Attachments

• 20190830_135037.jpg
    20190830_135037.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 20190830_135027.jpg
    20190830_135027.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 20190830_135018.jpg
    20190830_135018.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 20190830_134941.jpg
    20190830_134941.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 54
Those are some interesting pics. I think I'd get my loop out and take a real close look for pests.

Your numbers look to be on track, and pretty early to be seeing p&k issues. Possible nutrient splash? Foliar during lights on?

Those are some interesting pics. I think I'd get my loop out and take a real close look for pests.

Your numbers look to be on track, and pretty early to be seeing p&k issues. Possible nutrient splash? Foliar during lights on?
Looks like it’s a possibility of the folair spray burning them up? Usually you want to spray at lights out to prevent the led lights from burning the leaves through the water droplets. Not certain however get multiple opinions.

Looks like it’s a possibility of the folair spray burning them up? Usually you want to spray at lights out to prevent the led lights from burning the leaves through the water droplets. Not certain however get multiple opinions.
Possibly, water droplets on leaves can have a magnifying effect, under high intensity lighting.... it can. But some of the other pics would have me looking for critters. Particularly [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]. But could also be spotting from the foliar. Would like to see more pics. Whole plant too.

In pot pH is at 6, what's the ppm?
Runoff pH and ppm?

Back