Photoperiod 2.2 gal Autopot and BudgetLED in 2x2x4

UPDATE

Day 43 of 12/12. Pretty much all the same... I did notice the plant to the right (Black D.O.G. clone) was getting lower leaf discoloration in a Mg def style, so I checked it's runoff pH and it was around 6.0... so now i've been watering with higher pH (around 7) and the symptoms seemed to have stoped.

Pics from today...

Left: Clone of supposed “Auto AK”, Right: Clone of Black D.O.G.
IMG-4014.jpg

IMG-4015.jpg

IMG-4016.jpg

Clone of supposed “Auto AK”
IMG-4017.jpg

IMG-4019.jpg

Clone of Black D.O.G.
IMG-4018.jpg

IMG-4021.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE

Yesterday was day 50 of 12/12. Both starting to loose color but they only get tap water with pH 6.5-7.0. I think I will harvest the one on the left next weekend... it has several sugary leaves with lots of amber tricomes, and one or two amber in calyxes. The one to the right has no amber trichomes anywhere, so will let here go longer.

IMG-4103.jpg

IMG-4094.jpg

IMG-4095.jpg

IMG-4096.jpg

Left:
IMG-4098.jpg

IMG-4099.jpg

Right:
IMG-4101.jpg

IMG-4102.jpg

Update

So... after 56 days of 12/12 (about 3 weeks ago), I harvested the clone that was always to the left (unkown strain); and after 83 days of 12/12 (the saturday that just passed), i harvested the other one (Black D.O.G.). The first one harvested ended up giving a bit over 40 g of dried buds plus around 10 g of very sugary trim; the second one is drying right now and i should be passing it to curing jars next weekend.

The mum from the first clone has been a little neglected but will now inhabit the tent and get more of my attention while i get everything started for next run. I plan to go back to the Autopot system with coco and MegaCrop (V1) nutes in the 2.2 Gal pot. My next strain will be from Mephisto, most probably “24 Carat x 3 Bears OG” freebie that I was gifted by a very kind forum member.

Anyhow, I owe all of you pics from the first harvest, but here are some of what was harvested this weekend:

Minutes before we began harvesting...
IMG-4580.jpg

IMG-4581.jpg

IMG-4582.jpg

IMG-4583.jpg

IMG-4584.jpg

Harvesting...
IMG-4586.jpg

20200822-183722.jpg

20200822-191805.jpg

Tent with a mum...
20200823-150638.jpg

MAN, that looks pretty!!! Let us know how she smokes!

Thanks! Well, this last one turned out a little bland of taste to be honest and not too strong effects, while the other one harvsted 3 weeks earlier had much smaller buds but is much tastier and potent. But i've grown other clones from the same mum and i know it was the lack of nutes that didn't bring out the best flavors of it and I also let her go longer than before so that must've altered the effects.

Any how, got my jars filled up so I'm done with photos for a while and also going back to MegaCrop and coco in the Autopots... want to do 2 or 3 runs of autos before i put some photos in here again.

BTW, Just put a 24Carat x BearsOG from Mephisto in moist paper towel. So excited! If anyone is interested, I'll be keeping a journal of my Mephisto runs here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-genetics-in-2x2x4-under-budgetled.79693/ .

Last edited:
Back