Live Stoners General Chilli Thread For All

Isn't the world a small place nowadays?! Keep safe mossy! Where I am it's not been to crazy but expected to get worse tomorrow. Looks real bad nearer Valencia though, seen some amazing videos today!

Got to love Amazon! :crying: even though they snuck a few orange ones in there. All said and done your harvest looks good from here! I'd be very happy with that.

Wondered if you could clear something up for me, I'm guessing these plants don't grow like weed does, as in they can carry on vegging and bushing out while also producing fruit? Do they continuously grow bigger up til their max size? Or do they go through veg/flower stages?

IMG_20190919_210209_STEREO.jpg

Sample from this year's garden. Sugar Rush Peach, Chocolate Habanero, Scotch Bonnets, Aji Lemon Drops, and (not pictured) Cayenne. I always plant way more peppers than I know what to do with....

Do they continuously grow bigger up til their max size? Or do they go through veg/flower stages?

Peppers, in their native environment, are a shrub of sorts, not an annual plant like we typically grow them. Depending on the cultivar, they will grow to their max height (usually a few feet tall, give it take) and produce fruit year after year. I've got some in 5 gallon buckets and bring them inside over the winter, they just keep on trucking. The plants don't get as big because they are limited to 5 gallons of soil, but its more for fun anyway. It also allows for earlier fruits.

....Hello all....this doesn't rival @Mossy haul...:bow:...but its good for me:pass::d5::d5:
IMG_20190921_145623.jpg

Tiny wee buds appearing so flowering not long off
image.jpg

My Jalapeno's are plentiful :hump:
IMG-20210726_small.jpeg

Last edited:
Back